Chris_Doane

It's over: Obama wins

198 posts in this topic

Yup, CNN is reporting it right now. California just closed. President-elect Obama.

Olberman just called Obama the political Neil Armstrong, equating his victory to man landing on the moon.

The AP reports McCain just called Obama to concede.

I wonder how Rush Limbaugh will spin this tomorrow.

Chris

All I can say is it's a pitiful, sad day for America....

(and I welcome all the barbs I know will come from my comments....)

The end of America....as we know it.....

If anyone doesn't find the thought of a democratic congress, senate, and white house a little bit scary.....then they are hiding behind a HUGE rock....

The end of America as we know it isn't a bad thing per se. It is time for our nation to evolve.

Chris

MSNBC just called Florida for Obama.

McCain is conceding, his fanbois are booing. McCain would be wise to say, "We dont need you to boo, we need you to go back in time and make me run a better campaign."

It will be interesting to see what happens with actual policy over the next few months and years.

Chris

God I hope so. The current incarnation is sad.

+1

Chris

Listening to McCain's concession speech right now. That happened quick, I just got home from class.

Where are you seeing that electoral score?

Chris

OMG! This is the first time in years that I have felt like things will go in a good direction! We finally got our country back!

Amazing that someone with no experience, no accomplishments, a racist mindset and a laundry list of subversives & radicals could actually swing this.

Thousands of empty-headed idiots out there waving their arms to the rock star, the Messiah, to save them, to give them something they haven't earned and break the back of this country. You libs wanted "change", get ready to pay for it, and in more ways that one. Me, I'm switching to Financial Self-Preservation Mode starting tomorrow, and I recommend you all do the same.

OMG! This is the first time in years that I have felt like things will go in a good direction! We finally got our country back!

+1

Chris

It will be interesting to see what happens with actual policy over the next few months and years.

Chris

Fu**ing scary.....that's what you'll see...... You think times are bad today? Tonight just made it worse.

(Remember this is coming from someone that VOTED for Gore.....and Kerry.....)

And if I see ONE MORE report covering the fact that it's significant that an african american got elected....I'm gonna destroy something. Are we voting RACE....or who will lead the country best?

I can't WAIT to see all the grandstanding to come from the "minorities."

(And I'm someone that would have GLADLY voted for Condelezza Rice....had she run....)

Thousands of empty-headed idiots

Oh you mean the people boo'ing John McCain anytime he mentioned Obama in his concession speech.