Back to the Slog

ocnblu

Yah, back into the cube today after 2 weeks off. I have MLK day off, then President's Day (observing all the offficial City holidays, since I'm contracting to them). Probably going to take off a week in April.

Oy, the Holidays are over, and I just realized I'll have no more holidays off until Memorial Day, end of May. Such is the lot in life of a dealership employee.

I hear that!! Me either, and we only 2 weeks vacation a year, and my anniversary date is Dec. 7th so I've already used 1 of this years weeks. :(

Ups aint any better. 5 holidays a year.

I work when I feel like it as long as I get it done for the deadline. From my computer. In my home. Currently drinking hot coca. Such is the life of a freelance graphic designer. 8)

Of course ocn you probably make way more money than me, I'm still working on building awareness. :P

Edited by Dodgefan

Well, I asked this morning and I have 5 vacation days left that I have to use before July 3 (my hire date) or I lose them. I'll need two of them for Ocean City, MD's Spring Cruise the weekend before Memorial Day... can't miss all the hot cars and other hotties!

Aaaaand a special note to GMTG74: :neenerneener::smilewide: