Holy Snow

Cory Wolfe

It's been awhile since we've gotten this much snow. We have anywhere between 6-12 inches depending on the exact area. Some roads, they are just now plowing. I had fun going to work on roads that hadn't been plowed. It was the first time the Jetta had to deal with alot of snow. Did well, except I had to be pushed into my driveway, with it being on a incline without being able to get a run at it. I made it up one pretty long and steep hill somehow on the way home.

004.jpg

015-1.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

I don't miss that sh*t...I talked w/ my Mom in E. Ohio (Steubenville area) and my sister in W. Ohio (Beavercreek/Dayton) this morning, sounds like they had snow going on and general typical Ohio gross winter weather.

As much as dislike Arizona for many reasons, the winter weather here is fantastic---was out driving around today w/ all the windows down, sunroof open, blue skies and 65 degrees.

Cool pics, BV!

We had about a foot of snow in these parts on Saturday, but I was too sick to enjoy any of it :(.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"There's got to be another way" ... The Who ... 'Who Are You?'

We got about 7 inches from that storm on top of the 6 or so that was on the ground. Apparently another storm is due Thursday, bringing below zero temps with it.

Hey BV do you still have the Millenia and Cutlass?

We currently have those low temps that brought a few more inches with it. With which, I couldn't even move from my parking spot this morning.

Yes, I do. The Milly sits in the yard covered with quite a bit of a snow, while the Cutlass sits in the garage, not running. I think the carburetor gave out, finally. It randomly stopped running during the fall when we tried to move it to mow the yard like we had been doing.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW Cory ever since I left the State Of Pa the weather changed dramastically. Now that I live in Mn The temp has been below zero for half the month of January and now its finally above!! We havent got any snow but there is still snow that has been on the ground since i moved here. The Jetta looks like it does really well in the winter!! :yes: