Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

After Much Frustration and Many Weeks...

Go out and turn the key to the "on" position. Do you see an "ABS" warning light light up with the rest of the lights in the cluster? That's how you know it's got ABS unless you look under the hood for the module. Simple. And good luck with your Cobalt.

Nice.

They're good, reliable vehicles. It's also a nice looking car and the front end looks is nicely proportioned. They are much nicer than the Cavalier and, God knows, you see many of those on the road. That 2.2 seems to have been around, so it will serve you for a long time.

Right...the 2009 wheel covers are attractive, but you can also buy some second-hand in near perfect condition if you are willing to wait. For some reason, my car does NOT have the instant mileage readout...maybe that's good, I'd be looking at it too much.

Congrats. And I'm digging the Calgary neighborhood background shots.

Congrats. And I'm digging the Calgary neighborhood background shots.

Yeah, here's hoping the Canadian Dollar will plunge another ten cents or so- good for export firms and good for bringing tourists (such as yourself) out here more often.

as for the wheelcovers I think I'll just buy them new- My dealer sells parts to me at invoice so it's probably cheaper than going onto Ebay and paying shipping.

Congrats dude. You should look into a set of the current SS's wheels....easily the best wheels the Cobalt lineup has ever had, IMO.

Yeah I love those wheels, but I'm very cautious about spending money on this car so far... I've already got expensive new tires on the 15 inch wheels that have a long treadlife warranty, so I think I'm going to do small things to the Cobalt like the wheelcovers and spend my money on new wheels (the Factory 17s) for the Impala instead.

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Go out and turn the key to the "on" position. Do you see an "ABS" warning light light up with the rest of the lights in the cluster? That's how you know it's got ABS unless you look under the hood for the module. Simple. And good luck with your Cobalt.

:lol:

I know I should have been paying attention when I bought the G5 but I guess they got me, the salesman and everybody else swore it had it so I just took their word for it (never again, believe me). That's the first thing I tested on the car (before I even set the presets :P)