1. 1. Which S13 is your favorite?

• First
    • Second
    • Third
    • Fourth
    • Fifth
    • Sixth
    • I wish BV loved me...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

4 or 5. Number One looks like ass. Nice primer two-tone :rolleyes:

Oh Fly... the pics are just to provide an example. Who cares about it's paint job when it was the only non-riced one I could find. :P

Oh I thought this was going to be another thread about your "flexibility." :rolleyes: Edited by CD/BP

Oh I thought this was going to be another thread about your "flexibility." :rolleyes:

[post="43768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

(Excuse me while I...) ...Pleasure myself.

:unsure: :lol: :P

Posted Image

Seventh: Posted Image

Too bad these Silvias didn't come Stateside.

Looking for a 240SX to replace the Grand Am, Vipes? I'd go with #5, but that's just because I'm prone to the Fastback style.

The '89 fastback was my favorite 240SX. It was kind of like a modern take on the 240Z both in concept and in style.

Looking for a 240SX to replace the Grand Am, Vipes? I'd go with #5, but that's just because I'm prone to the Fastback style.

Yep...

#5, because I don't like the look of the coupe at all, and the convertible looks like what it is: a coupe with the roof chopped off.

Second. I always have something for white 240SXes. It would be even better if the rims are gunmetal colored. It's the one I use in NFSU2.

were is the option for non?

Anyways... I want to know who voted "I wish BV loved me..." :D

[post="43904"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Posted Image

were is the option for non?

There is no option for non. It's either you like one of them, wish I loved you which would make you a pervent, or not vote and be an asshole. Take your pick... :D

Satty: :lol:

Razor: :rolleyes: <_< The only car worthy of a car crusher at the moment is my GA... :P

Nothing personal Vyps, just a rice thing. Ever noticed I've never said much about a GA, now I will. Ill say I agree with you Get a GP with at least a 3.8 and we can be friends :AH-HA_wink: No, I was not the one that voted at the bottom - :blink: eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Nothing personal Vyps, just a rice thing. Ever noticed I've never said much about a GA, now I will. Ill say I agree with you

Yay! :D Although, I don't see what's so 'rice' about them. Clean bodies and overall styling with some subtle aggressiveness, small spoilers, RWD, light weight, great handling, 5spd manual transmission, and a relatively powerful and torquey 4cyl (for its time). I don't see how it can possibly be rice other than the fact that it's Japanese and has a DOHC 4cyl. If anything, I'd call it a well-rounded sports coupe (/hatch/conv...).

Its rice if you bolt, tack, glue, stick, and screw on a bunch of ugly, color-mismatched PepBoys crap. Pretty much anything is in such a circumstance.

Yay! :D Although, I don't see what's so 'rice' about them. Clean bodies and overall styling with some subtle aggressiveness, small spoilers, RWD, light weight, great handling, 5spd manual transmission, and a relatively powerful and torquey 4cyl (for its time). I don't see how it can possibly be rice other than the fact that it's Japanese and has a DOHC 4cyl. If anything, I'd call it a well-rounded sports coupe (/hatch/conv...).

[post="44004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

you just described everything I loved about mine. Add to that list perfect driver's controls, I've never had a clutch as tactile and the steering was perfect, the shifter had short great throws, everything was right where I wanted it to be. The hatchbacl is definitely the way to go, way better looks, imo, and a great deal of flexibility. I loved my old car....it's such a great, almost adult sporty car, you'd be very lucky to own one.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm liking that one but I'm pretty much screwed as far as getting it...

[post="43875"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I always liked the conservative elegance of this version. :) Classy yet sporty! Edited by Carguy

Me too, I prefer the notchback because it's so...unexpected. Also, it's kinda like a Japanese version of a 5.0 Mustang... I always preferred the LX 5.0 notchback without a spoiler, it's just so small, tidy and fast.

Me too, I prefer the notchback because it's so...unexpected.  Also, it's kinda like a Japanese version of a 5.0 Mustang... I always preferred the LX 5.0 notchback without a spoiler, it's just so small, tidy and fast.

[post="44174"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wouldn't a 2.3 turbo be a better comparison?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor