Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

MEAT FOR SEX

39 posts in this topic

happens with humans too. it's just that you have to take the woman to the steakhouse, pay a big bill, and leave a tip. the monkeys just bring the meat. so to speak (rim shot).

all in all, meat for sex. fair trade i'd say. a lot cheaper dowry than a 4 bedroom suburban house and a crossover SUV in the garage, and a constant show of emotional support.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7988169.stm

Chimpanzees enter into "deals" whereby they exchange meat for sex, according to researchers.

Male chimps that are willing to share the proceeds of their hunting expeditions mate twice as often as their more selfish counterparts.

This is a long-term exchange, so males continue to share their catch with females when they are not fertile, copulating with them when they are.

Edited by regfootball

Bobbi, let this be a lesson to ya. You gotta share your meat if you want to copulate, bud!

*warning, slightly sick post*

A lot of our sexual quirks as humans can be explained by looking at how monkeys have sex. (that sounds more gross than it was supposed to!)

Monkey females typically take on multiple males (one at a time) when they're horny. One finishes and another takes over after him. This explains two things - why women take longer to orgasm than men (typical is 15 min vs. 3) and also why men like the visuals of sex. If you saw sex back then, chances were good that it was your turn soon.

Also I think this explains why men have a 'spot' in their asses. If another male is getting impatient enough to stick it in your ass and you haven't finished with the woman yet, you better finish soon or the crowd may get violent with you.

Edited by the_yellow_dart

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. :lol:

Bobbi, let this be a lesson to ya. You gotta share your meat if you want to copulate, bud!

LMAO! i wish i could share the wealth more.

A lot of our sexual quirks as humans can be explained by looking at how monkeys have sex. (that sounds more gross than it was supposed to!)

Monkey females typically take on multiple males (one at a time) when they're horny. One finishes and another takes over after him. This explains two things - why women take longer to orgasm than men (typical is 15 min vs. 3) and also why men like the visuals of sex. If you saw sex back then, chances were good that it was your turn soon.

Also I think this explains why men have a 'spot' in their asses. If another male is getting impatient enough to stick it in your ass and you haven't finished with the woman yet, you better finish soon or the crowd may get violent with you.

all those college classes suddenly make sense......

so ya think a hearty sirloin is good or will they hold out for the beef tenderloin?

so ya think a hearty sirloin is good or will they hold out for the beef tenderloin?

Nope they always seem to go for the Bacon wrapped Filet! :rotflmao:

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. :lol:

Stand still will ya!!

LMFAO!!!

So insane, but I can see the parallels.

Nothing like a Meat Market Thread to spicen up the day! :D

:rotflmao:

Ummm, I think that's called Prison Sex ... :smilewide:

Wow, watching monkeys run a train would be interesting.

Ummm, I think that's called Prison Sex ... :smilewide:

How do you know? Have you experienced prison sex? :AH-HA_wink:

Nothing like a good piece of ass for a good, well, piece of rump roast. :lol: Seems like a fair trade.

Nothing like a Meat Market Thread to spicen up the day! :D

you can always spice it up with some baconsalt, too.

Only when my wife cuffs me ... :smilewide:

Traditional police cuff's or those special room padded pink foo foo cuffs? members want details! :wink:

Traditional police cuff's or those special room padded pink foo foo cuffs? members want details! :wink:

Police cuffs, 2 pair ... :P

I'd be all Joe Friday on your ass as I push your head down and into the Hemi-powered Charger patrol car for your ride to the slammer. Just the facts, ma'am!

I'd be all Joe Friday on your ass as I push your head down and into the Hemi-powered Charger patrol car for your ride to the slammer. Just the facts, ma'am!

Macho, doesn't become you, just so you know ... :rotflmao:

I knew I shouldn't have stepped into this room...

*grabs another set of cuffs and snicks them on Camino* you'll have plenty of time to cool your heels where you're goin', buddy! Edited by ocnblu

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0