Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Do me a favor, call your motha

Mom wanted to go to York PA today to look at the Kia Souls and Nissan Cubes. She wanted to go "the back way"... needless to say, we got all kinds of lost somewhere in Bumf@#k, Egypt, then ended up in the deepest ghetto parts of York (with her sitting straight-armed in my Cobalt, muttering "we've gotta get out of here, they're writing on their buildings!"), and finally emerged directly in front of the Kia dealership. So we looked, then looked at the Cubes before heading back to Lancaster and lucking out at a decent local restaurant for dinner.

What'd you guys do for your mothers today?

Edited by ocnblu

Sister got my mom flowers.

Brother got my mom See's sugar free peanut brittle.

I got my mom See's sugar free dark chocolate and almonds and some sugar free Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory chocolates.

I am studying for my Contracts exam that I have tomorrow, but am going to a BBQ for a few hours before I make a second to final push on the studying.

Had mom and my step father over for a cookout and pool party. My step dad lured mom onto the diving board then pushed her in the pool. It was a hoot. I got mom a Wii for Mothers Day. She thought it was so cool. After dinner, we all came inside and told our favorite stories about mom and her antics. She does some funny stuff. It was a good day.

Card and flowers and then to Denny's with my recently-widowed grandmother in tow... my mom punished the entire city by wearing a blazer that could only be described as "I killed and skinned the Easter Bunny to make a blazer out of this lovely pelt"

I had my first grillout on Friday. Nothing fancy, Brats and the buns that they go in. Went to 2 bonfires after and had a few drinks. Good times. I can drink and not have to drive.