I shouldn't even be considering this...

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll the 2 Door Yukon that was over in Wapato Washington about 3hr drive away is out. I got some internal pics and an update on the vehicle. It was owned and then a little over a year ago sold to another person who drove it and turned it in. At that time, the front seats were so torn, cig burns, and stains that they put in replacements from the junk yard. The back seat is so bad it would have to be thrown out and the cargo area looks like a war went off in that section. So I am passing on it, clearly who ever got it probably got it in great shape internally just like it is externally but then trashed it before trading it in. I talked to them about a lower price as the front windsheild is also cracked and needs to be replaced. They said they are firm on the 4995 price. So guess I might just be off to California to check out the non smokers black Yukon GT with leather interior. :P

We'll the 2 Door Yukon that was over in Wapato Washington about 3hr drive away is out. I got some internal pics and an update on the vehicle. It was owned and then a little over a year ago sold to another person who drove it and turned it in. At that time, the front seats were so torn, cig burns, and stains that they put in replacements from the junk yard. The back seat is so bad it would have to be thrown out and the cargo area looks like a war went off in that section. So I am passing on it, clearly who ever got it probably got it in great shape internally just like it is externally but then trashed it before trading it in. I talked to them about a lower price as the front windsheild is also cracked and needs to be replaced. They said they are firm on the 4995 price. So guess I might just be off to California to check out the non smokers black Yukon GT with leather interior. :P

The black GT was sweet!

When you get it sorted out, I'll drop over to PA and buy you lunch and we can take her for a spin.

Just tell me you have a good Deli, Pizzaria, or Italian and we are all set.

Chris

When you get it sorted out, I'll drop over to PA and buy you lunch and we can take her for a spin.

Just tell me you have a good Deli, Pizzaria, or Italian and we are all set.

Chris

Sounds like a plan.

Plenty of food establishments to chose from around here, but my first choice is always a diner.

Sounds like a plan.

Plenty of food establishments to chose from around here, but my first choice is always a diner.

What about a drive in or dive? :P

The black GT was sweet!

Yup I am leaning that way now and it is the original owner who is Non Smoker and garage kept. I can live with the 140K miles as I have double that on my Suburban. Will keep you all updated. :)

Sounds like a plan.

You should take him to that restaurant that we went to when Fly came up for his Buick... the one with the great roastbeef sandwiches.

Speaking of that, Camino, you should host a BBQ for C&Gers at your place/barn in conjunction with a local car show... I'm sure that would be a great way to get a bunch of us C&Gers together. I'd be willing to chip in with the food costs (I don't expect you to have to do it alone), and I'm sure others on here would do the same if they were coming. What do you think??

I'd like to have some C and G get togethers. I am actually driving to Philly tomorrow...if anyone wants to hook up late Saturday or early Sunday.

Not sure where you live 'blu, or Viper, or Oldsmoboi, or....

But yeah, we could have get togethers. I'd like to have a few guys out to Ohio to see the Air Force Museeum in Dayton (which is fabulous) and autocross with either our local SCCA group or the Buckeye Miata Club.

We have a few good places to eat around here...there is a great redneck biker bar just a few miles from my house that is a lot of fun to go to and they have great cheap food.

We could also have a get together here in Ohio sometime and link it up with a race at Mid Ohio.

Chris

Sounds like a plan.

How far from Philly are you?

Dropping my daughter off for a summer job in Scwenksville, at Camp Joy.

Chris

I'm only 2384 miles from Philly. :) But my Mustangs are about 75 miles from Pittsburgh Int'l Airport..

Business trips do not count silly! :neenerneener:

Edited by dfelt

Yup I am leaning that way now and it is the original owner who is Non Smoker and garage kept. I can live with the 140K miles as I have double that on my Suburban. Will keep you all updated. :)

Great, I would love to see it with the factory wheels back on in tho! Good luck that one was my fav. even tho I am not a big fan of black cars.

Business trips do not count silly! :neenerneener:

Yeah, I know.. I'd love to go to a C&G meetup at something like the GM Nats at Carlisle!

We have a few interesting winter events out here (Barrett-Jackson, etc) but nothing in the summer.

You should take him to that restaurant that we went to when Fly came up for his Buick... the one with the great roastbeef sandwiches.

Speaking of that, Camino, you should host a BBQ for C&Gers at your place/barn in conjunction with a local car show... I'm sure that would be a great way to get a bunch of us C&Gers together. I'd be willing to chip in with the food costs (I don't expect you to have to do it alone), and I'm sure others on here would do the same if they were coming. What do you think??

Ah yes, Casey's.

Good idea.

I'd like to do the BBQ thing - maybe late summer?

I'd like to have some C and G get togethers. I am actually driving to Philly tomorrow...if anyone wants to hook up late Saturday or early Sunday.

Not sure where you live 'blu, or Viper, or Oldsmoboi, or....

But yeah, we could have get togethers. I'd like to have a few guys out to Ohio to see the Air Force Museeum in Dayton (which is fabulous) and autocross with either our local SCCA group or the Buckeye Miata Club.

We have a few good places to eat around here...there is a great redneck biker bar just a few miles from my house that is a lot of fun to go to and they have great cheap food.

We could also have a get together here in Ohio sometime and link it up with a race at Mid Ohio.

Chris

The Healeys usually make a Mid-Ohio appearance at a Vintage event...

Mid Ohio Vintage is the twenty eighth. Let me know if you'll be there...I'll try not to be on call that weekend.

Chris

I won't be there, I can't leave the dogs so those days are over for me.

The cars should be though, I'll check tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think you've got the big diesel truck, the blazer, the wagon, and the Camino which you will someday sell.

Think maybe you might find one car you really want to keep and start putting your energies there?

Chris

Personally, I think you've got the big diesel truck, the blazer, the wagon, and the Camino which you will someday sell.

Think maybe you might find one car you really want to keep and start putting your energies there?

Chris

I really doubt it, I'm just not wired that way.

cool.

Waiting patiently. :)

That's one big beast!

And the grille is metal, not plastic! My first V8 powered RWD car...a hardtop even.

The look from the guy in the shiny IROC-Z or Trans AM when I'd blow his doors off in that thing was priceless! 440 and front disc brakes (running OEM spec bias plys in 1988...)

Edited by BigPontiac