Yeah girl, kiss that trophy.

i hear those glass "trophies" are expensive...

Full set of clubs : $1200
Hours of Practice : 349
Winning a Trophy that looks like a Marital Aid : Priceless
:rotflmao:

[post="48346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Dude, you just said Marital Aid!!!!! :lol:

BTW: yes it looks like a glass dildo!

I thought Female golfers were Lesies!---------Or was that female basket ball players? :AH-HA_wink:

[post="48320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

A good ton of basketball players are (and I'm inclined to say "most")....I'm sure quite a few golfers are too.

I just can't believe things like this get APPROVED by people!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And what's scarier--she's kissing the weewee, while her hat and shirt are promoting the cereal with the giant hole in it! :lol:

How is a guy supposed to compete with that? No wonder I can't get any women . . .

[post="48552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm assuming that's not a trophy after it's been in cold water? :rolleyes:

I just can't believe things like this get APPROVED by people!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what's scarier--she's kissing the weewee, while her hat and shirt are promoting the cereal with the giant hole in it!  :lol:

[post="48551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:rotflmao:

That just about made me cover my screen in juice... :lol:

screw that... I want to be a Red Corvette owned by a pair of Lipstick Lesbians. Always a fine ass in my seat. :)