Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

After surviving a week of rain...

17 posts in this topic

...today was supposed to be bright, sunny, and 78 degrees. It's now five minutes 'til noon and it is cloudy, slightly breezy, and no more than 60 degrees. Are extensive self-defense classes part of a Meteorology major's curriculum? Just wondering. :fiery:

it is cloudy, slightly breezy, and no more than 60 degrees.

That's not good "clothing optional" weather.

It's about 72 down here in beach land but gray-cloudy, 5 minutes of sun, then cloudy again...

A friend asked if I wanted to go to the beach, and I'm just not feeling it in this weather...meh. But at least it isn't raining. Perhaps it's G8 cleaning time.

Beautiful and Sunny here in Columbus, Ohio.

Chris

ahhhhhhh..... now that's more like it!:)

The Cobalt got an oil change and a good washing/detailing because of the weather.

Now I'm debating whether I should eat... or take a nap. Oh, the decisions.

I took a nice nap this afternoon. And now the moon has me in its grasp. I must be loony.:)

Brought the Shadow out of the garage and played around with it, took it for a spin around the block and put gas in it.

Was down at the folks' most of the day, neighborhood garage sale day. The 'rents & my sis made $190 combined, my sons made about $40 between them, and I made one... frickin... whole... dollar.

Came back and worked on finishing clearing out bay #3 in my shop for a sexy new tenant, scheduled to arrive tomm. Early tomm morn I need to see if the F-150 will wake up and move; it's parked in front of Bay #3 where it's been slumbering a good 6-10 months.....

Edited by balthazar

It stayed cloudy and 70'ish at home, but the friend's asked again and off to the beach I went.

MUCH better weather down there, a perfect 72'ish with blue skies and sun. What a nice half hour in Lewes:

11362706.jpg

Then, back to the clouds and an evening G8 car wash. 82 and sunny tomorrow, apparently. Probably more G8 stuff among other Sunday "stuff".

It's been an odd spring so far. We've had very few days over 75 and lots of rain. A couple nights ago it got down to 50, which is really cool for this time of year. Usually we have a couple 90+ days as early as April.

Another nice day... I think I killed myself this time. Ugh... biked 59.5 miles of hell.

I have a few local peeps who ride frequently like that...I need a new/proper bike. Perfect location for it, flat, straight, water, and all.

Edited by caddycruiser

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0