WEHT SuperSport623?

Word has it he's headed for Australia with PCS' daughter , and upon settling in they're looking to buy his and hers Commodore SSs.

Word has it he's headed for Australia with PCS' daughter , and upon settling in they're looking to buy his and hers Commodore SSs.

June 23rd is my daughter's birthday as well, she turned 17 this year. I took the day off to spend with her, what a mistake. I found out according to her, that I know nothing, if I say the sky's blue, she will say it's pink, etc, etc, etc.

I realized that I have raised IAP (Italian American Princess), who only knows the best of what the world has to offer, and doesn't have to lift a finger to get it. Part of the problem is the private schools that she attended all of her life. I'm thinking it's time to teach her a financial lesson with her going to Notre Dame in Indiana this fall, daddy may just reduce her funding to a trickle and watch her squirm for a while.

Two more months of her in Germany with me, seems like an eternity ...

As far as SuperSport623 running off to Australia with her, please do, you'll be sorry you did, and I don't accept returns ... :smilewide:

Happy Birthday SS.

June 23rd is my daughter's birthday as well, she turned 17 this year. I took the day off to spend with her, what a mistake. I found out according to her, that I know nothing, if I say the sky's blue, she will say it's pink, etc, etc, etc.

I realized that I have raised IAP (Italian American Princess), who only knows the best of what the world has to offer, and doesn't have to lift a finger to get it. Part of the problem is the private schools that she attended all of her life. I'm thinking it's time to teach her a financial lesson with her going to Notre Dame in Indiana this fall, daddy may just reduce her funding to a trickle and watch her squirm for a while.

As far as SuperSport623 running off to Australia with her, please do, you'll be sorry you did, and I don't accept returns ... :smilewide:

What you went from a complete no to take her? What changed over the past few months?

:lol:

I know how you feel...we have a friend who is sending their daughter off to Wayne State University..and she is the same way..only polish. Last week, they gave her the Family van ( A fully loaded Winstar) last week. They come home a few days ago to find a Mustang in their driveway. No sign of the van. They didn' think anything of it until later that evening.

They came to find out that as soon as they gave her the title (big mistake), she traded the van in. Too bad..as it was fully loaded (even leather and a sunroof) for a basic Stang.

And charged the amount over (only 1500) on daddy's credit card...... :mind-blowing: