The Signature/Avatar Test Thread

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... B)

Um... my sig is(n't) all new! Look! My GA got GAotW! Yay! I have lots of links! Yeah! And an ispirational speech! Woohoo! As well as my entire collection of tribute "random" threads! Baby! It's all awesome! I also have a (not) all new avatar! w00t! It's me! I'm posing! I look evil! And I'm tinted orange! Rock on, bitches! :rotflmao:

Another one of my patented 3 picture sigs. Man I wish I had some photo editing software.

Do you have ShareBear shareaza ? download one they usally come with a crack to get it for life with out spending a dime!!

And Vari. LOVE THE AVATAR

........will it fit in the SIG...???????

Consider this the beginning of the end. :(

First, I am now advertising my GAGT. Second, no more GA links as well as other non-Fiero and/or unneeded ones. Soon that pic will be replaced with a more personal one like my avatar as will the 'speech'. Not sure if I'll keep anything about Pontiac in it after that... It'll be saved to my notepad incase I ever want to revive it, but I'm not here for the cars anymore...

Love it! (WMJ knows my taste!)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

My problem is I have too damn many. I have had at least a hundred since I came on this site.... smoe of them are just in passing for a day or tow and others stay of a week or more. Here's some that I made anad have not even used yet.

And yes, some are meant in jest. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And who could forget...

Posted Image

Yes, the ever-present Pointless Camaro Doing a Burnout. Much like kudzu.

"Ever present"???? I have not used that sig in months. :huh:

Unlike you Mr. Predictable. Something other than a Bonnie & Aurora would be a breath of fresh air. <_<

Edited by Sixty8panther

Here's smoe inspiration for a new Sig. :lol:

(yes it's an Intrigue with a 442 ram air style hood)

Posted Image

Apathy is such a sad state of mind. :(

Edited by Sixty8panther

Flybrian:

My bologna has a first name.

It's G - A - R - Y

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Czech-mate.

My hat's off to you Sir. :)

Wacky but still better than the real BuLl&#036;h&#33;. :P

Z... you mean you don't like my little paragraph about my devotion to you guys?!?!?!? *sniff* So sad... :( Or not, whatever. :lol::P

I will say it's tempting, but IDK. Now that I've got the hang of it, I kinda like to make my own sigs. I mean, it's just a better reflection of me. But don't get me wrong... it looks good and totally matches a shirt I have. I might... I'll have to think about it. But then again, my PC is acting up again, so I might not have a choice of making my own... Hmm... decisions, decisions. :D

Read it and weep. And for those of you who are new here, YES... I'm kidding. Not really trying to act like the Datsun's all that and a bag of chips. It's a beater and 120 is pretty tame.

Just wanted to clarify I;m not a Ricer, just like to imperosnate 'em. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

We don't need no Fire Extinguisher let the motherf**ker burn!!!

:CG_all: