The Signature/Avatar Test Thread

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

The "Sixty8Panther" Camaro has left the building... Godspeed little guy.

Absolutely NO buyers remorse!

Posted Image

My Dad has a few screws loose but for once he dragged home a winner!

No idea, but I have my share of Avatar issues too on occasion.

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Out wiht the old...

Posted Image

In with the new

Posted Image

Sofia's eye GM logo (version 1.3)

Posted Image

Sofia's eye GM logo (version 2.0)

• 4 weeks later...

Yellow Jacket wins the award for "Best Signature of the Month" :)

Posted Image

WMJ wins the award for "Most Bling-Bling in a Tight Whips Avatar" :wink:

Posted Image

----------

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

That is some funny, random $hit. I wonder what the story is

behind that avatar, perhaps the VW Jetta plays a role in

some conspiracy to drive over someone's head repeadedly?

So.... anyone want to create a new signature for me? I'm looking for something to incorporate Italy, my name, and Buick.

Any takers?

Wow... good job NOS. :globe:

Hey NOS, think you can help me out?  I want a new Avatar picture.... I like the way the red Sierra in the front row looks... I'd like just that for my Avatar.  Think you can help me?

175464[/snapback]

Good sir, you can find that avatar right HERE. :)

• 2 weeks later...

<-----I mean it!

180486[/snapback]

WMJ - since this is a av/sig thread, I will have to tell you I am digging that car. Now, if you had only put a pristine condition 76 (or even 77) GLM in there, I'd be drooling.

I'd almost go pop for one of those as a toy if I could find one!

Das ist gut, ja?

182326[/snapback]

Ser gut...

Or, because it's a Grand Le Mans:

C'est bonne

C'est tres bonne

Seriously, I LOVE that car. Looking on E-Bay and can't find one. How do I go about digging one up to keep as a second car?

Here You go AmericanRev. :)

Just let me know if it's to you liking.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you find this stuff WMJ?????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<--- One dancing chick replaced with another. Because I obey the letter of the law, if not the spirit. Plus this one is naked, unlike the other one. Wooo! Take that admins!  :metal:  :booyah:  :dance:  :smilewide:  :pbjtime:  :breakdance:  :cheering:

201816[/snapback]

I'll call our departed friend "JT" for Jiggly Tits...she will be right up there with Nick's "Silkey"...the funniest on this board EVER.

Guest YellowJacket894

Booble image search.

Posted Image

188474[/snapback]

That's real? :blink:

Anyhow, I've got a new sig. (This is in a series of -- what? Five in the past three days?) It's probably one of the best I've ever made so far.

new sig, just tryin it out

202341[/snapback]

Very, very nice! See if you can upsize or bold-up your C&G name just a tad and have just a little more field space under the front tires. Otherwise, nicely put together as I think about my upcoming vacation in Quebec and fall colors.

BTW, in what state/area was that taken?

I feel like showing, but not going, retro.

Mine: 1995 Pontiac Grand Am GT 5spd GAOC Grand Am of the Week - October 31st, 2005

Posted Image

| My Email | My Ride | N-Body.net | GA GT | GA OC | Pennocks Fiero Forum | Fiero.com | My Fiero Fund | Fiero Pics |

| Fiero Pics 2 |Fiero.org | Fiero Addiction | Fiero Pride | Fiero Driver | Fiero.net | Solstice Forum | SFs.com | Vtec.net |

I am Blackviper8891. I am infected with a disease called Pontiac for which the only cure is Action. My soul thirsts for the Driving Excitement only a Fiero can quench. I am fueled by Grand Ams, Grand Prixs, Bonnevilles, Firebirds, and GTOs. My entire life has been individualized by twin-port grills, wide-track handling, quad-tipped exhaust, ram-air induction, aggressive design, and overall bad-assed attitude. I live for all of this. Without it, I am nothing for the allure of a Pontiac is truly and undeniably satisfying.

Beware to he who desecrate any Pontiac, for I shall not tolerate it. I shall let my temper loose to attack his idiocy. Upon my fury, the ground shall open up beneath him and he shall be condemed to the depths of Hell. My mentor, Satan, and his fleet of Phoenixes will torture his meaningless soul for all of eternity.

I am Blackviper8891, and I am Hell's Pontiac Fanatic. Tribute Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI

Very, very nice!  See if you can upsize or bold-up your C&G name just a tad and have just a little more field space under the front tires.  Otherwise, nicely put together as I think about my upcoming vacation in Quebec and fall colors.

BTW, in what state/area was that taken?

202350[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice, and I'll work on it when I get a chance. This was taken in central MN near our cabin the last weekend in September. Hopefully you catch the leaves changing in Quebec. It really is my favorite time of year.

Thanks for the advice, and I'll work on it when I get a chance.  This was taken in central MN near our cabin the last weekend in September.

202416[/snapback]

The C&G name is now visible and those extended tire tracks add the sensation of motion. Great job.