Anybody seen this?

If we do this is the first I've heard of it. I only know such things exist because of the Super Cub forum I sometimes got o. :lol:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php?sh...3&hl=frappr

As you can see, we're a pretty interspersed bunch. The good news is that half of Canada's population is on this forum, according to this map.

Edited by TheCaptain

I would prefer if we don't give Josh the attention he so desperately wants. When I was privately made aware of the post I went over to check it out. There were 7 members logged in over there, all guests. Me and six search engine spiders. All of the recent posts were spam. Even the crickets weren't chirping because they had all died.

I like the idea of a C&G drives section. If we can get more traffic and more advertising dollars (remember to click the google ads) we can actually sponsor this type of activity. I would have no problem paying for a member to go rent a GM vehicle for a day and then have them write up an article about it. If we could have this happen where 3 members could get together and review the model together that would be even better. It generally doesn't cost more than $70 to rent a car, so with more google ad clicks, or amazon purchases, or tire rack purchases, it's not impossible.

I wouldn't want to limit the reviews to GM vehicles though, it's important to keep an eye on the competition as well.

I LOVE F.O.G.'s rants! So much so that I emulate them from time to time. F.O.G. can rant as much as he wants.

I would prefer if we don't give Josh the attention he so desperately wants. When I was privately made aware of the post I went over to check it out. There were 7 members logged in over there, all guests. Me and six search engine spiders. All of the recent posts were spam. Even the crickets weren't chirping because they had all died.

I like the idea of a C&G drives section. If we can get more traffic and more advertising dollars (remember to click the google ads) we can actually sponsor this type of activity. I would have no problem paying for a member to go rent a GM vehicle for a day and then have them write up an article about it. If we could have this happen where 3 members could get together and review the model together that would be even better. It generally doesn't cost more than $70 to rent a car, so with more google ad clicks, or amazon purchases, or tire rack purchases, it's not impossible.

I wouldn't want to limit the reviews to GM vehicles though, it's important to keep an eye on the competition as well.

I LOVE F.O.G.'s rants! So much so that I emulate them from time to time. F.O.G. can rant as much as he wants.

If it were possible to do, it would be a heck of a lot of fun I think.

So F.O.G., how about that Toyota? I hear they're some upstart who makes cars or something like that.

Anyway, in regards to the technical articles, that might be hard to pull off since every car is different and we all drive different cars. Unless it was something general like how to claybar paint or how tires are made I don't know how it could be done.

Agreed, I'm not sure how that would worke either. This isn't a forum abut a few cars, it's about every GM car and then some. I think technical information comes along at a need to know basis via the tech section. However maybe articles about various powertrains would be neat.

*looks around for FOG* Run! :neenerneener:

Wonder how much my local dealership would be willing to share.... :scratchchin:

i'll gladly test drive as many cars as you want......in the meantime i will be clicking lots of ads........

Interesting reading ... all the way around.....

One thing:

I also like the idea of a section for meets

I believe we already have that:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php?showforum=91

...unless that isn't what you mean...?

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I'm just saying" ... Shinedown ... 'Second Chance'

I would love to do this on a regular basis for C&G.