Christmas Gift Idea: For that hard to buy for man

HarleyEarl

Posted Image

Razorba - the shaver for backs!

December 13, 2005 Stand in front of the mirror when you get up tomorrow morning and you’ll notice more than a few reminders that man descended from the apes – an unhealthy disposition when threatened and a liberal sprinkling of hair are the most obvious. Males of the species range from growing hair on their heads to hair all over their body and personal grooming preferences often necessitate shaving some or all of this hair regularly. We’ve already covered the shaver designed specifically for shaving heads, and now there’s an equally ingenious shaving accessory for shaving your back – until now, everybody has had to employ the indulgence of a friend to successfully shave their inaccessible regions. Now you need just slip their favourite razor into the Razorba and shave yourself. All of the alternatives have major drawbacks - chemicals (costs, needs volunteer, potential skin irritation), laser treatment (costs muchos, requires appointment), waxing (costs, hurts muchos) are the sum total of ways man has used technology to combat this age-old problem. So you can see why Razorba should be commended for a job well done! Indeed, with nearly 3.5 billion males on the planet, we reckon this product could do really well as it sells for just US$30 (Paypal, Visa and Mastercard accepted) and will offer a lifetime of convenience.

Indeed, with nearly 3.5 billion males on the planet, we reckon this product could do really well as it sells for just US$30 (Paypal, Visa and Mastercard accepted) and will offer a lifetime of convenience. Fancy pants can pay US$70 if they insist on the Platinum version, and there’s a middle class Gold version priced in the middle for aspiring consumers.

What are the alternatives? All of them have major drawbacks - chemicals (costs, needs volunteer, potential skin irritation), laser treatment (costs muchos, requires appointment), waxing (costs, hurts muchos) are the sum total of ways man has used technology to combat this age-old problem. So you can see why Razorba should be commended for a job well done!

Now one common fallacy we should point out at this stage is that shaving your back will cause the hair to grow back stronger, longer, thicker or darker. It’s not true. The hair will be the same thickness as before. The hair will not grow in longer. If this was the case bald men would regularly shave their heads to gain longer and thicker hair. It will not grow in darker. Read what Gillette says here.

Via Shavingstuff Edited by HarleyEarl

until now, everybody has had to employ the indulgence of a friend to successfully shave their inaccessible regions.

um, what?

"hey Joe, how bout when we get done bowling you come over and help me pull that big block out of the caprice?"

"yeah, sure. you got beer there, right?"

"oh yeah. when we get done, you think you could shave my back for me?"

"no problemo. you want me to go down and into your crack, too?"

"nah, i promised Jimmy."

i can say with all honesty this has never occured to me. im guessing im not the target audience for this product.

LOL Lucky for me I'm not hairy at all. Back in H.S. I was teased because the hir on my legs was like peachfuzz... just barely visible and blonde. Extremely hairy backs are a turnoff for both sexes.

Oh man, I can't even imagine using something like that! How much control could it really give you?

I'm Colombian, so I'm pretty furry. I can't remember what comedian said it, but he was talking about a hairy guy at the beach with "hair in places monkeys don't have hair!" I'm not quite that bad, but definitely a salute to Robin Williams goin' on. My wife likes it- or claims to, but I believe her because she lets me do stuff to her. :P (Sorry, was that all TMI?)

And yeah, back stubble has to be seriously uncomfortable.

Awesome! :lol: Haha... I can't imagine using that thing, so it's a good thing I don't need it (yet). Otherwise... I'm, uh, hairier than I'd like to be. Let's just say I've shaved places that I really regret shaving. Stubble wasn't a pleasant feeling at all. I have now vowed to never do it ever again. I'll just get it surgically removed when I have money to. :lol: :D Wow... I think this thread is full of TMI. :blink: :P

good thing I dont have a hairy back...I'm hairy everywhere else though...

[post="61409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

BV will remember that the next time he's in the shower, getting "conditioner" all over his stomach.

Touché :) Edited by NOS2006

I think it would be pretty easy to cut yourself using that thing...seriously what's wrong with waxing and/or laser hair removal for unwanted back hair? I don't have to deal with it (thank goodness), but if I did, I'd prolly just get it waxed. No biggie. :rolleyes: Also, wouldn't it be rather insulting to receive this for Xmas?

If you shave "stuff" about once a week, and use a dry razor (I'm serious... fewer cuts), then use like aloe gel, then shower, you'll be fine.  Nothing beats that smooooth feeling.

[post="61636"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

WAIT WAIT WAIT... a dry razor?!

So okay help me understand. Oblu takes down his pants for razoredge to eat away his hairs? :blink:

[post="61668"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yea...methinks ocn gets easily confused...especially since I never leave the house in sweatpants, much less get photo'd wearing them :rolleyes:

:AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink: :P :P :P

you little curlyhaired meathead, why,  I oughta... :angry:  :P  :AH-HA_wink:

[post="61685"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

im confused. is that a reply to someone or what you say before shaving your bits? :P

EDIT: aw crap. you edited it! thats ok, im gonna put it back the way you had it. Edited by Bizz

and without any pics to boot!

i prolly shouldnt, but i will. (click at your own risk)

[post="61717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lmao Bigfoot lives!

He could go out in public naked. If he needed to make an excuse, he could say he's wearing a wool coat. If not, others will just think it's a loose gorilla. Edited by NOS2006

So many guys have hairy backs.....I don't get the aversion to it...doesn't it make you more petable..cuddley lol. Don't girls/men like having their own live teddy bear? Is 'petable' a word? Why do guys shave their chests? What's wrong with girls having hairy armpits and legs? Do you discriminate against hairy people....is that ethical?...what does the Bill of Rights say?

Guest sNOSage

:AH-HA_wink:

wanna pick daisies together? we can shave each other's "fields" in the meanwhile

[post="61846"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

To hell with the daisies, let just cut to the chase. I have a shower big enough for 2. And I have some conditioner. Edited by sNOSage

Guest sNOSage

ill bring a picture of a v6 camaro to get you all up and goin' ;)

[post="61848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh gosh....I may "throw a rod"....if ya know what I mean.

Guest sNOSage

oh dude youve got my piston all forged n stuff already!

[post="61850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Mmmm...let me get the lube....er..I mean 10W30 Edited by sNOSage

Guest sNOSage

LMFAO
:rotflmao:

You guys are really cracked..

[post="61874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Mmmm, cremazie (cream easy?) is a cutie too. Touch my sNOSage. :wub: Edited by sNOSage

BV will remember that the next time he's in the shower, getting "conditioner" all over his stomach.

Touché :)

[post="61485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Uh... No, I hate hairy. :D

TMI comment #614:

BV: It's only uncomfortable the first few times you do it, like shaving your face. Then the skin gets used to it.

[post="61504"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, well, um... what? :blink: ...Well, I can't remember my face being like that. I never had a problem with that. Although... it's been so long and I have such a bad memory. Hmm... when did I start? Damn, like 5 years ago and I'm only 17. :P

But, I think I'll just never shave those places again... I was just curious, anyways. :CG_all:

If you shave "stuff" about once a week, and use a dry razor (I'm serious... fewer cuts), then use like aloe gel, then shower, you'll be fine.  Nothing beats that smooooth feeling.

[post="61636"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Did you just say... what I thought you did? Yes... you did. Um... I've done both, and a dry razor is not pleasant. :huh: :lol:

To anyone who thinks I'm nuts to recommend a dry razor for such things, don't be scared. If the blade is sharp, and you don't try to shave against the grain, there should be no problem, but that's cool. Edited by ocnblu