Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

Hot or Not?

Hot or Not?   32 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not?

• Hot
    • Not

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

Ok, so I think that to drum of some discussion, I'm going to start posting "Hot or Not" threads about cars or things on cars. First one is this:
Posted Image

The mag wheels offered on the C5 Corvette. Like 'em? Hate 'em? Tell us why dammit!

I know they're real magnesium, and I know they're expensive... ($700+ each?), but I never liked the pissy color of those rims.

They're nice, but five-spokes are pretty cliche now. Rub off the crossed flags and they could be Anycar rims.

they aren't hot, but they aren't not...but I just chose Not...they are boring...

Visually they appeared too small on the car. Size is important. I like my wheels big. The current C6 has proper huge 5 spoke wheels....saw a C6 today in amber color, wow....and the wheels were nice and big. Edited by HarleyEarl

Visually they appeared too small on the car.  Size is important.  I like my wheels big.  The current C6 has proper huge 5 spoke wheels....saw a C6 today in amber color, wow....and the wheels were nice and big.

[post="4815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I hope he doesn't mind, but I am going to quote something I could see Ocn saying...

I like my wheels how I like my men.

:P

Just messin with ya Ocn...you know I luv ya :P

*makes sure to add more emoticons to the end of that to prevent a repeat of the picture thread*

:P :P :P :P :P
:rolleyes: Edited by Nick

Not. It's a damn Corvette and it gets just as ugly rims as the stock Camaro. What gives?

look at that huge profile...look at all the wheel gap...look at those small brakes!

Nick, nah, it's fun to look at something huge, but what are you going to do with it, really? Something within the "normal" range is much more... useful.

Those were the rims avaible in 2000 right, i remeber that because thats when they changed them and next made the new ones that lasted to 04

those wheels were HOT when they came out, and I don't think it's fair to judge them after all these years. just let them be!

The Z06 rims from that year Corvette are still hot. The Camaro SS rims are still hot. :P

The Camaro SS rims are still hot. :P

[post="5117"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

;)

I guess some wheels just age better then others...

I personally like the wheels on the Corvette in Northstar's signature much better.

[post="5126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No shit. :P

I want to get these rims on my car (chrome C6 motorsports):
Posted Image

Ah, there just another set of star wheels. I like some five spoke wheels but not those that are smaller at the rim than at the hub. Now the 84 Corvette wheels were hot B)

Voted "not". Cause they're just boring.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0