Sign in to follow this  
Camino LS6

I'm a car slut

17 posts in this topic

Camino LS6    866

No matter what cars are in my fleet, I always want to drive the most recent acquisition the most.

Since the Blazer hit the road, the wagon has been sleeping in the barn and the Silverado has done quite a bit of driveway sitting. It has close to four times the mileage of the truck and the wagon is still a "freshly done" project, yet I choose to drive this old soldier most often these days.

I'm sure the manual trans. has something to do with it.

ocnblu    719
Seriously. I am so glad he wasn't about to tell us how long it took him to choke out the engine by plugging the tailpipe with something.:)

toesuf94    0

You are not alone...I may be worse. I keep looking for more rides the day after I buy one. Luckily, I am broke right now. Almost picked up a '41 Chevrolet last week...project car, but all there.

Z-06    493
You are not alone...I may be worse. I keep looking for more rides the day after I buy one. Luckily, I am broke right now.

+1

daves87rs    316
You are not alone...I may be worse. I keep looking for more rides the day after I buy one. Luckily, I am broke right now. Almost picked up a '41 Chevrolet last week...project car, but all there.

+2

z28luvr01    170
I really am liking the Blazer...

*ahem*

I'll go out on a limb and say it won't be long before you talk yourself out of the idea of flipping it.

:D

Blake Noble    144

I think I'm almost as bad. I've had three different DDs this year. With hopefully a fourth one on the way tomorrow (fingers crossed). :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by whiteknight

I saw a really really nice Bazer like yours done in a metallic blue with a lot O aftermarket chrome. Great looking vehicle.

Chris

ocnblu    719
I think we all share this addiction, this innate sluttiness. And that's alright with me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this