Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

NAIAS

Camino LS6

We saw the CTS-V coupe and Regal GS before the show, and they are good. So far the best thing I've seen from today is the new Focus, and it blows its competition away in the class. Otherwise... snore...

Camaro Convertible, production

Cadillac XTS

next Malibu

return of Zeta... haven't seen any of this yet, so yeah, it is boring so far.

Edited by ocnblu

Camaro 'vert's not going to be at NAIAS. Maybe CIAS, or NYIAS, because I don't see them introducing it any later than that.

Everything that's been introduced to this poing has been spot on. I personally don't think I'll ever own any of them (though I admit some intrigue for the Regal GS), but they're all winners in their respectivve segments.

I was looking forward to the Focus and at least the sedan is nice, not a big fan of the hatchback or the interior. The Cruze interior is more aesthetically pleasing with the two-tone Ebony/Brick options. I would also like to see the Malibu but I think that's going to be at least until LAIAS. Pretty much all I'm looking forward to at this point is the XTS and I hope I am not disappointed.

Another car I like so far is the VW 'compact coupe concept'..i.e. NG Jetta coupe. Kind of resembles a scaled down A5. Great interior. Will be interesting to see what tommorow brings.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

I'm very pleased by the new Focus, especially the sedan... which looks surprisingly hot. It's very realistically my next car for when my Passat dies.

Aveo is a pleasant surprise. Nothing ground breaking, but it's a huge improvement. I like the Granite, which gives new life, purpose, and design direction for the GMC brand.

Nice to see the Chrysler "Lancia" (Delta) over here as well...

Another car I like so far is the VW 'compact coupe concept'..i.e. NG Jetta coupe. Kind of resembles a scaled down A5. Great interior. Will be interesting to see what tommorow brings.

Forgot about that. The NCC looks fantastic; I look forward to seeing the production Jetta sedan now. Catered to American tastes but not watered down... that would be great.

The more stylish VWs of the past, the B5 Passat and Mk5 Jetta, also looked like scaled down Audis.

Regal GS is great, too... sticking with the 2.0T was a good decision. Looks great in white.

Edited by pow