Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diehard GrandPrix Fan

The new Kia Sportage Pic Leaked Undisguised.

12 posts in this topic

Maybe an old news now but.

2011KiaSportage0.jpg

2011KiaSportage1.jpg

2011KiaSportage2.jpg

2011KiaSportage3.jpg

Not the teaser, nor just a renderring, but the pic of the real, production car that was released.

The Korean article that I got this pic from is at:

http://news.hankyung.com/201001/201001176718g.html?ch=news

They get all the credit for these pics.

The article are all in Korean, but those of you whom are curious to see the translation of what the Korean press said, I have posted it on my Pontiac site, so PM me then I will give you a link.

Yeah, I saw this over at Autoblog earlier. It's not bad looking, a huge step above the current iteration.

Oh, btw, if this has already been posted somewhere in this site, please delete it.

Thanx. I could not find it anywhere so I decided to post it.

Profile gives me an Outlander vibe but overall I like it. Kia has really been on a roll with getting their styling together.

all your previous comments apply. i bet the starting price is very attractive for a basic getabout. i just got done telling my dad today to look at a kia sorento, after the local GM dealer pissed him off telling him there were no discounts on the equinox and probably not any available for a couple months. sportage might be something i can look at in the future.

Edited by regfootball

Interesting...another iteration of the Kia signature grille, and the greenhouse looks like an upsized Nissan Versa hatchback. Kinda like it. Distinctive.

Could they have put more of a generic fatass SUV rear end on it? From behind it looks exactly like everything else in the class, which is to say it looks like the fatass in front of you at the gas station, the one who holds the line up buying and scratching off their lotto tickets.

extremely_20fat_20ass2.jpg

The shape is the same

Edited by Satty

The styling is good except for the huge C-pillar. Kia is moving up fast in the world.

Could they have put more of a generic fatass SUV rear end on it? From behind it looks exactly like everything else in the class, which is to say it looks like the fatass in front of you at the gas station, the one who holds the line up buying and scratching off their lotto tickets.

extremely_20fat_20ass2.jpg

The shape is the same

:roflmao:

that thing's UGLY. the grill looks terrible and doesn't mesh with the rest of the car at all. and the back end has too much emptiness which makes it look bloated. the current design actually stands out in the crowd while this thing looks like every other generic SUV out there. overall a step backwards IMO :nono:

Overall not bad, but that C-pillar is HUGE and the rear is rather generic/bulbous