Thundersnow!

Camino LS6

We have about 18" so far, and I expect to lose power at any time. All of the trees and wires are incredibly heavy with snow at this point and I can hear them snapping when I go outside.

I may be stranded here shortly without heat and power.

If the 45MPH plus winds they are predicting come, it may be a very long time before I can get out of here. And days before I have power back.

It's getting very real right about now.

Yikes, yes. If this keeps up, I might not get to work tomorrow either. After a neighbor used his snowblower earlier today to clear my driveway, it has drifted over and I've been plowed in to the tune of about 4 feet. And the wind....

Seems like the Middle Atlantic states just keep getting hammered. Bad in E. Ohio also, talked w/ my Mom yesterday..their power was off 15 hrs over the past weekend, about 30 inches of snow. Neighbor plowed out the driveway for her More snow expected.

What I took to be the crack-boom of thunder was actually one of our neighbor's trees falling right where I normally park my car. I'm so glad I decided to park on our other driveway. *wipes brow*

It's still windy and snowing (another 7.5" today), and tomorrow will make it a full week since I've been to class. Hooray for early spring break? :mellow: