Well, it happened

Not fun...Bitey has bitten me only once, bit my sister 5 times over the last few years. (she doesn't like to be moved or touched when asleep...)

I love my bipolar dog, even after her latest surgery this week..

DSC00109-vi.jpg

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Yeah, and my dogs have large jaws.

I was never afraid, but I was angry. So I just dove into the fray to keep them from hurting each other. I so wish that I could keep them in two different places. I've been keeping them apart for over four years now, but sometimes they get to each other.

This morning Arkus pushed the door open while Zora was out side - I was a few seconds too late to prevent the fight.

It's all wearing on me.

Did you ever think if you let them fight to determine dominance that maybe they'll settle down afterward, for good? I am not a dog psychologist, the idea just came to me as I was reading this again this morning. I wish you could find an easy solution for them to co-habitate in peace.

Did you ever think if you let them fight to determine dominance that maybe they'll settle down afterward, for good? I am not a dog psychologist, the idea just came to me as I was reading this again this morning. I wish you could find an easy solution for them to co-habitate in peace.

The thought has crossed my mind, but when they fight it is so savage and real injuries result in minutes.

I don't think that it is possible for them to ever get along.