Sign in to follow this  
Camino LS6

Well, it happened

16 posts in this topic

loki    289

time to put down old yeller? /s

think it was a freak accident or was there good reason?

Edited by loki

Intrepidation    846

Not the sort of animal I would want that's for sure. I wouldn't want to have in the back of my head the worry of my pet attacking me. Had it happen once. Not a fan of it.

Not fun...Bitey has bitten me only once, bit my sister 5 times over the last few years. (she doesn't like to be moved or touched when asleep...)

I love my bipolar dog, even after her latest surgery this week..

DSC00109-vi.jpg

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Camino LS6    866

I wsn't attacked, I was breaking-up a fight between the two.

Still sucks.

Neither dog is bad tempered or dangerous, the only aggression they have ever displayed is toward each other. They are even fine with other dogs.

Camino LS6    866

Yeah, and my dogs have large jaws.

I was never afraid, but I was angry. So I just dove into the fray to keep them from hurting each other. I so wish that I could keep them in two different places. I've been keeping them apart for over four years now, but sometimes they get to each other.

This morning Arkus pushed the door open while Zora was out side - I was a few seconds too late to prevent the fight.

It's all wearing on me.

ocnblu    733

Did you ever think if you let them fight to determine dominance that maybe they'll settle down afterward, for good? I am not a dog psychologist, the idea just came to me as I was reading this again this morning. I wish you could find an easy solution for them to co-habitate in peace.

Camino LS6    866

Did you ever think if you let them fight to determine dominance that maybe they'll settle down afterward, for good? I am not a dog psychologist, the idea just came to me as I was reading this again this morning. I wish you could find an easy solution for them to co-habitate in peace.

The thought has crossed my mind, but when they fight it is so savage and real injuries result in minutes.

I don't think that it is possible for them to ever get along.

Camino LS6    866

Yikes. I hope you feel better.

Thanks, only one tooth did any real damgage. I saw it coming, but I would have needed two more arms to prevent it. It happened in a weird slow motion sort of way.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this