Sign in to follow this  
ToniCipriani

Cars that should have been imported

37 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Looks very nice in silver. If it was imported and at a good used price, I might have got this instead to replace my Cavalier.

Posted Image

Welcome change from the Euro cars (read: Bangled) out there right now.

Off to think of some more...

Posted Image

Looks very nice in silver. If it was imported and at a good used price, I might have got this instead to replace my Cavalier.

Posted Image

Welcome change from the Euro cars (read: Bangled) out there right now.

Off to think of some more...

I've heard that that Alfa may come here.

My vote: Holden Ute/HSV Maloo.

How it should look? see my sig 8)

I really didn't recognize that as a 3-series at first. I almost thought maybe it was a previous-generation 1-series that I didn't know about...

Headlight treatment on the hatch sure is interesting.

I really didn't recognize that as a 3-series at first. I almost thought maybe it was a previous-generation 1-series that I didn't know about...

Headlight treatment on the hatch sure is interesting.

Well it did evolve into the 1-series. But in constrast the 1-series is ugly.

My choice would be the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, R33, R34...it's a shame it was never officially imported to the US.

As far as current cars, there are several models from the Alfa range I'd love to see here--the sedans, the Brera coupe and new Spyder, the GT coupe.. the Opel Astra and Vectra, the TVRs...maybe some Peugeots...

Holden Commodore and Ute, the Astra, and the Monaro should have came over right away.

2nd that! :yes:

As for non GM vehicles, I'd say the Ford Falcon and european Focus

Edited by Decka

Opel Astra hatch and Speedster. The Speedster looks so much better than the Elise.

Speedster's gone and being replaced by Opel GT. And we have that already, minus the powertrain setup.

Speedster's gone and being replaced by Opel GT. And we have that already, minus the powertrain setup.

Doesn't mean it shouldn't have been imported right along. I love the speedster, in some ways more than the Sky. Can you imagine a 2.0L turbo in the 2000lb Speedster?

Yeah, I've looked into 318tiis before. I love the "M3tii" one in Europen Car a few years back.

I think the Skyline is the most obvious car that NEEDS to eb borught over here... it should have been here in the mid-90s if not earlier.

As much as I like the Cobalt, the orange car above makes it look old, even though it's clearly an evolution of what we have here now.

The new Focus coupe/convertible looks pretty sweet from what I've seen..it would make a nice G6 CC competitor for Ford.

Yeah, I've looked into 318tiis before. I love the "M3tii" one in Europen Car a few years back.

I think the Skyline is the most obvious car that NEEDS to eb borught over here... it should have been here in the mid-90s if not earlier.

I got to ride in an R32 Skyline GT-R last year...fun car. A bit wierd seeing the driver on the right side on US roads... I'd love to drive one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this