Sign in to follow this  
Chris_Doane

The side profile looks much more trucky and SUV-like than the curvy Enclave; a good thing since they'll be sold in the same showroom.

I don't know. I have a feeling that this will be the "blah" model. GMC isn't really a stylish brand. I don't think this will be too.

Wait til the camo comes off, ok cynic? :lol:

Northie: the article mentions both V6 and V8 capabilities...so I would assume the Outlook is the same (referring to the other thread).

Do we know if Lambda has transverse or longitudinally mounted engines?

wow those lambdas are huge aren't they....the back wheel well doesn't even interfere with the back door at all... I hope these things don't look to wagon like, like the srx.

Croc: I assume you are referring to the FWD transmission thread? Anyways, we know they are capable of housing a V8, but the UV8 (which was supposed to go in them) got pushed back or cancelled, so we won't see it at launch. However, if the V6 is making 280+ I don't see a big need for a V8 at 320hp (the max for the tranny) except for the added torque (towing).

eventually a UV8 will hit the lambdas, and we know now the trannies are only capable of 315 hp max. this looks more and more like the envoy, but i'm beginning to realize it's a ploy to throw us off. when do we see this thing??!!

if the oustide is a "flater envoy" the inside must be on par with the outlook/enclave but for a "gmc profesional"

if the oustide is a "flater envoy" the inside must be on par with the outlook/enclave but for a "gmc profesional"

We've seen spy pics of the interior. IThere's no wood, but alot more metal pieces.

It's more "manly" or "rugged"

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Featu...eline.promo.7#2

Edited by jbartley

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook