2007 Equinox changes (all changes included)

We decided to start a new thread rather than post the changes in the other thread. Here are all of the changes for 2007:

Deletions

- (18U) Galaxy Silver Metallic

- (42U) Dark Silver Metallic

- (64U) Salsa Red Metallic

- 16" Steel wheel

- Light Cashmere Custom Cloth

- Light Gray Custom Cloth

- Light Gray Manhattan Cloth

- Brakes, front disc/rear drum

- (UC6) Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with in-dash 6-disc CD changer

- (QB5) Wheels, 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) steel wheels with bolt-on covers

New Features

- (44U) Granite Gray Metallic

- (66U) Deep Ruby Metallic

- (67U) Silverstone Metallic

- (14B) Dark Gray Manhattan Cloth

- (14C) Dark Gray Premium Cloth

- (31C) Light Cashmere Premium Cloth

-(U1C) Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player and auxiliary input jack for Ipod/MP3 player

- (UUC) Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player, MP3 playback and DVD entertainment system (LT only) also includes auxiliary input jack for IPod/MP3 player

- (US9) Audio system AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible 6-disc in-dash CD changer (LT only) also includes auxiliary input jack for Ipod/MP3 player

- (U3U) Audio system with navigation also includes auxiliary input jack for Ipod/MP3 player

- (AP3) Remote vehicle start, includes enhanced remote keyless entry (LT only)

- (AP8) Remote vehicle starter prep package

- (JL9) Brakes, 4-wheel anti-lock, front and rear disc standard on all models

- (N75) Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) pearl chrome, includes steel spare (2LT only)

- (N77) Wheels, 4 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) (1LT or 2LT)

- Front and rear fascia design

- Tire pressure monitoring system

- Driver Information Center

- Instrument panel trim, Warm Sycamore (LT only)

- Armrest, center, rear (LT only)

- StabilTrak, stability control system

Some of the changes are not mentioned in the New For 2007 section of the ordering guide. You have to look in the Standard Equipment section and other places. Like the axle ratio has changes on the both the Equinox and the Torrent to 2.48. I'm sure that goes for all of the GM models.

Edited by Derek77

:) I drove one this weekend and found it to be a capable and comfortable little truck. My wife likes it and found it to be quite a bit faster than she thought it was going to be. Funny, the biggest complaint that I keep hearing about was the steering - which was just fine for me.

Power wise - the 3.4 may be an old tech engine to some of you, but the engine was quiet and it moved out o.k. for a grocery getter. I would like to have the nav system that the '07 will have, but other than that, I saw no reason to wait...plus the deal coming out tomorrow on the Equis will be stellar according to my dealer.

The Equi beat out the HHR for my wife's new car. I still wanted her to look at the Torrent - but she hates pontiacs...I don't get her some times. :duh:

Gotta love the new GM parts bin radio/hvac. I think there needs to be a little more variety other then the one going in the equinox and every new GM vehicle, the older style radio seen in the Cobalt, Malibu/G6, Vette, and the cadillac unit.