Cadillac News: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Pics Leak Ahead Of Reveal

October 7th, 2013

Drew Dowdell

Managing Editor - CheersandGears.com

Ahead of tonight's reveal of the 2015 Cadillac Escalade, pictures started tumbling out via Autoblog.com. Carscoops.com snagged some screenshots of the video before it was taken down. We don't know much about the technical details yet, but the look is what you would expect from the Cadillac version the the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon. We already saw pictures of the 2015 Cadillac Escalade interior last week.

Stay tune to CheersandGears.com for the official pictures and a video live stream of the reveal event at 7:30pm eastern time.

Update: At the moment, there is no video embed link. You can watch the reveal on Youtube. 2015 Cadillac Escalade Live Reveal

Drew Dowdell is Managing Editor of CheersandGears.com and can be reached at [email protected] or on twitter as @cheersngears

View full article

Excited to see the reveal this afternoon at 4:30pm PST, but I love what I saw on the other web sites. This is really a cool looking version of the Escalade. Better than expected.

BTW, it looks like Cadillac is not providing a Video embed link, so I'll just update this article with the Youtube link in a moment.

Embed is up http://www.cheersandgears.com/_/cadillac-news/2015-cadillac-escalade-live-reveal-r1835

I am loving the all-of-a-piece body on the new trucks and SUVs... the gaps are so tiny... the panels are so much smoother stamped than on past models. If one knows what they're looking at, they are really outstanding. Waves in the sheetmetal are all but eliminated, the stamping process has really come along... ensuring a better coefficient of drag, and a higher quality overall look to the body. GO, GM! Bravo!

Agree Ocnblu, the over all fit and finish along with the stamping process has really taken a giant step forward. I think GM has really stepped up the quality game with their latest series of trucks and SUV's and anyone that says American build junk needs to pull their head out of the Asian tailpipes.

Interior looks great from the initial pics...love the wood and brown leather...looks like it would make a comfy commuter car, a quiet smooth place for the daily grind..

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar