51030668_10215925531682464_3822406046014504960_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ocnblu said:

48430187_1176263142528957_8842165896601403392_n.jpg

Horny Frog Car! :metal: 

3 hours ago, ocnblu said:

Hooters Girl, smart cookie!

51030668_10215925531682464_3822406046014504960_n.jpg

I googled her. She aint as dumb as we think she is. She settled out of court and I think got enough money to buy herself a Toyota...

Unless the links of her information is an April Fool's joke just like what her manager did as a stunt for that contest...she beat the system...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Was -3F this morning when I got up.. Now up to 1F and sunny..heat wave coming, supposed to be 50 Sunday..which will melt all the snow and make a mess...

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

38 here in Seattle, Heat wave 😓, send cold and moisture please. 

I think it was 3F here this morning and by Sunday it is supposed to be 62F. Whatever this is, I'm okay with 62 in early February. 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

I think it was 3F here this morning and by Sunday it is supposed to be 62F. Whatever this is, I'm okay with 62 in early February. 

Since I have to work in my garage all weekend...heat wave getting here right on time.

51 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

Not me, it is supposed to be winter, cold, snowy, heat is for the birds and the south. :P 

This 56 Wagon just "does it for me" in so many different ways.

Watching an episode of Phantom Works, they are building a hot rod '31 Chevy Landau Phaeton--a 2dr convertible. I had never heard of that car, didn't realize there were 2dr Phaetons (I knew that Ford used the name on 4dr convertibles).   Googling turned up that Ford had a 2dr Phaeton also.  Learn something new everyday...

(On the 2dr variety, having a back seat and longer interior and top seems to be the main differences from a roadster).

This is a pic of the finished car..neat little rod. I'm so used to seeing pics of Model A and 32 Fords that it's neat to see a Chevy of that era (which looks very similar to a Ford IMO).

1920.jpeg

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

Watching an episode of Phantom Works, they are building a hot rod '31 Chevy Landau Phaeton--a 2dr convertible. I had never heard of that car, didn't realize there were 2dr Phaetons (I knew that Ford used the name on 4dr convertibles).   Googling turned up that Ford had a 2dr Phaeton also.  Learn something new everyday...

(On the 2dr variety, having a back seat and longer interior and top seems to be the main differences from a roadster).

This is a pic of the finished car..neat little rod. I'm so used to seeing pics of Model A and 32 Fords that it's neat to see a Chevy of that era (which looks very similar to a Ford IMO).

1920.jpeg

I can't take my eyes off of the Mustang in the background....holy cats is that beautiful also!

Perfect for a cold snowy day.

45 minutes ago, balthazar said:

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 1.23.07 AM.png

I have a weakness for old 4 door American iron...this is just about perfect....

• Upvote 1

This is almost hot enough to make me take back every negative comment I have made about Ford...this is utterly amazing.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

This is almost hot enough to make me take back every negative comment I have made about Ford...this is utterly amazing.

Would be very cool to have as a extra car for those occasional weekends, but not a daily driver or trip car. Cool tuned exhaust, but the drone would wear after awhile.

I will be happy with my EV Escalade. 😁

4 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Would be very cool to have as a extra car for those occasional weekends, but not a daily driver or trip car. Cool tuned exhaust, but the drone would wear after awhile.

I will be happy with my EV Escalade. 😁

That exhaust note would never age. I could drive that car for light years at 55 MPH behind a W body impala....and leave the Galaxy before I tired of it.

31 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

That exhaust note would never age. I could drive that car for light years at 55 MPH behind a W body impala....and leave the Galaxy before I tired of it.

Sounds like some one has it bad for Ford! :P

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Sounds like some one has it bad for Ford! :P

I will die a happy man knowing that I have listened to the sound of angels feet and the soundtrack of the gods. This thing is Thor's hammer, polished.

• Upvote 1