Ram News: Ram Announces Pricing For The 1500 Rebel and Laramie Limited Models

Ram announced pricing for two new members of the Ram 1500 today.

First off is the Ram 1500 Rebel. Positioned as the brand's off-road special with off-road tires, a front skid plate, tow hooks, and blacked out bumper. The base 2WD Rebel starts at $43,985 - includes a $1,195 destination charge. The base model boasts the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine. Those who 4WD with their Rebel will need to fork over $45,915 for the 3.6L Pentastar V6 or $47,565 for the V8.

Next is the Laramie Limited which boasts a number of luxury appointments such as 20-inch forged multi-surface aluminum wheels and a handsome interior. Prices start at $51,870 for the base 2WD, HEMI V8 model. If you want the EcoDiesel, add $3,120 to the pricetag. Four-Wheel Drive will set you back $3,505 no matter which engine you choose.

Source: Ram Trucks

Press Release is on Page 2

Ram Truck Announces Pricing for 2015 Ram 1500 Rebel and Ram 1500 Laramie Limited

• Ram 1500 Rebel makes a statement with increased ride height, standard 33-inch tires, skid plates, tow hooks and unique interior starting at $42,790
  • Chrome accents, prominent badges, Argento wood and premium leather are key ingredients of new Ram 1500 Laramie Limited with a starting price of $50,675

June 9, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Ram 1500 continues to move forward with two mid-year 2015 offerings that carry into the 2016 model year – the Ram 1500 Rebel and Ram 1500 Laramie Limited.

The Ram 1500 Rebel brings a one-of-a-kind, off-road design to the full-size truck segment. The Rebel drops right into a core segment of the truck market with unique design cues and mechanical innovation backed by Ram Truck engineering.

Rebel features an all-new grille with a prominent billet silver “RAM” letter badge. Departing from the brand’s iconic “crosshair” designs, the blacked-out Rebel grille tops a completely new black off-road front bumper design with a durable powder-coated surface. It also incorporates a powder coated, billet silver skid plate, front tow hooks, 33-inch Toyo tires and an all-new 17-inch aluminum wheel.

Inside, Rebel is every bit as brawny and rugged as it is outside. The truck features industry-exclusive seating elements finished in Radar Red and black with fabric inserts embossed with the Toyo tire tread pattern, matching the Rebel’s actual footprint. Standard heated front seats feature Light Diesel Gray accent stitching, Radar Red Ram’s head embroidery on the headrests and black with Light Diesel Gray Rebel nameplate embroidered on the upper seat bolsters.

Ram Truck brand also has taken the Ram Laramie Limited – the benchmark in truck opulence – to an even higher level of sophistication and attention to detail. Featuring premium materials, such as all-black, full-leather seating, real wood interior components and unique badges, Limited is a “black-tie” luxury alternative to the popular southwestern-themed Laramie Longhorn edition pickup.

The Limited’s all-new grille is the most prominent change of the exterior. As the leading point, its new billet port grille breaks from the long tradition of crosshair styling with bold “RAM” lettering. Additional chrome exterior accents and a chrome “RAM” tailgate logo distinguish the Limited model. Limited also features an all-new 20-inch forged multi-surface aluminum wheel – unique in the truck market.

Subtle stitching accents, pinstriping, unique materials and patterns are found throughout the interior. A new console bin houses a cellular phone and tablet holder, which can be concealed with a new tambour sliding door made from Black Argento wood, the chosen timber for the Limited interior. The collective silver pinstripe theme runs through the truck, including black premium Berber carpet inserts, which can easily be removed from the floor mats to reveal double-duty slush mats.

Debuting on the Limited and Rebel models, is an all-black headliner and pillars combination.
The Ram 1500 leads pickup truck fuel economy with the exclusive 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine delivering 240 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque at 29 miles per gallon (mpg).
Ram Truck offers the best value in half-ton trucks with a starting price of $25,410, plus $1,195 destination, and includes a standard 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine.

2015 Ram 1500 Rebel and 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Limited pricing:1500 Rebel 4x2 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $42,790
1500 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6: $44,7201500 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $46,370
1500 Laramie Limited 4x2 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $50,675
1500 Laramie Limited 4x2 Crew Cab 3.0-liter EcoDiesel: $53,7951500 Laramie Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $54,180
1500 Laramie Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 3.0-liter EcoDiesel: $57,300
Prices do not include $1,195 destination

View full article

Rebel is a bit more than i honestly expected.  I would love a Hemi/4wd model.  I love the idea of the deefed up front end and the extra inch of clearance on the air suspension.  Laramie limited isn't really surprise as they already offer it, just with a different grill lol.

H'mm I have to say that I find this truck Ugly! Ram has lost me with the ugly grill, look, etc. 

I do like the technical package they have but would pass on the truck from a look standpoint. GMC is better looking than this.

Rebel is a bit more than i honestly expected.  I would love a Hemi/4wd model.  I love the idea of the deefed up front end and the extra inch of clearance on the air suspension.  Laramie limited isn't really surprise as they already offer it, just with a different grill lol.

The new, "improved" grill is the reason why I rushed out to buy a '15. That thing is an atrocity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...