The Ten Greatest Concepts Never Made

Frisky Dingo

Courtesy of Jalopnik.

http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-greatest-concept-cars-that-were-never-produced-1731261716

I personally think the list is garbage. Cadillac in particular has numerous models that have all been left out. Not to mention countless others. Thoughts?

Agreed. Way to narrow of a list and a lot of great concepts were left out. Jalopnik has never had much love for Cadillac though so it's not surprising that they excluded them even thought the Miraj concept is still awesome to this day!

cadillac-elmiraj-1.jpg

The mustang, Bronco and Jeep should have been made the rest of them is true garbage and should have not had been built.

Agree with the rest of you, that there are many others that should be on the list of awesome concepts that never got built.

Three of the ones I would buy if they built them!

post-12-0-65219700-1442523016_thumb.jpg

post-12-0-88985000-1442523018_thumb.jpg

post-12-0-68959900-1442523020_thumb.jpg

There are three on the list that I agree with,

• Jeep FC
  • Volvo Concept Estate
  • Nissan iDX

Everything else I could deal without.

Also, I tend agree with balthy on older concepts. Those I would much rather see in production than some of the modern ones.

Here is a short list of models I think should have moved on:

• Ford 427/Interceptor
  • Dodge M80
  • Cadillac Ciel (Possibly my favorite concept of all time)
  • Chrysler ME-Fourtwelve 
  • Dodge Hornet
  • Nissan Nails
  • Buick Velite
  • Buick Blackhawk
  • Holden Efijy

Well...Im gonna allow some love for at least one of their pics...

That Miura concept WAS indeed a gorgeous recreation of a gorgeous classic...

2006-lamborghini-miura-concept-5-2.jpg?w

although I agree with Lambo's decision NOT to produce this concept...because Lamborghini after the Countach...which was the Miura's successor, was never about fluid shapes and elegant styling...but in your face, violent lines and arrogance...so when this concept came out in the mid 2000s or so...it definitely does not fit in with Lambo's shocking styling 40 years in the making...

And yes...the list was crap...

Well...Im gonna allow some love for at least one of their pics...

That Miura concept WAS indeed a gorgeous recreation of a gorgeous classic...

2006-lamborghini-miura-concept-5-2.jpg?w

although I agree with Lambo's decision NOT to produce this concept...because Lamborghini after the Countach...which was the Miura's successor, was never about fluid shapes and elegant styling...but in your face, violent lines and arrogance...so when this concept came out in the mid 2000s or so...it definitely does not fit in with Lambo's shocking styling 40 years in the making...

And yes...the list was crap...

But this probably gets better gas mileage than all their others.