Knightrider to hit the big screen

I would expect a ((HONDA CIVIC SI COUPE)) driven by a ((CUTE LITTLE 95 LB GIRL)) who regularly ((BEATS UP MEN TWICE HER SIZE)) while ((SAVEING THE EARTH'S ENVIRONMENT)) from the ((EVIL GAS GUZZELING SUV'S))!------ :rolleyes:------((TIPICAL HOLLYWOOD CRAP))!! :P

Edited by Carguy

Are you guys all kidding?

There is one and only ONE car that should be used:

Posted Image

Actually some of you may rememebr that I beat

them to it, this is a thread from this past February.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...wtopic=6395&hl=

Posted Image

BTW:

Burt Reynold's is not getting anty younger either. :wink:

Edited by Sixty8panther

Sorry, but your KITT looks retarded with those completely inappropriate BMW headlamps. I don't need my car looking at me.

BTW:

Burt Reynold's is not getting anty younger either. :wink:

If you're referring to Smokey and the Bandit, no. Just no. Forget about the cheese, the camp, and the image of it all - you simply cannot do S&TB without Jackie Gleason. You could do it without Burt, that was proven, but without Buford T. Justice it ain't a movie worth seeing.

Posted Image

"The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch your momma in the mouth."

eh... i dont like the headlights you used... keep them covered or put C6 ones in... an the light bar woul be nicer if it was just across the little crosspeice of the grill... an the car still had all 4 nostrils...

Well... to each his own but I like Angel Eyes on almost anything.

Like I said the chop was just an amateurt attempt by me to do a

21st century KITT using a 4th gen.

As far as Smokey & the Bandit, Id' love to see a remake, although

Gleason would be sorely missed.

And since we're throwing around insults about BMW headlights I'll

say that I LOVE cars that "LOOK AT YOU". Notice the 59 Buick in

my sig looks as if it's about to pounce forward and gobble up a

Prius for a snack. I find cars like your Aurora to have a glazed over,

sad, dull look. Like the car is high and depressed. Modern, crisp

crystal-like headlights and angel eyes are a nice alternative to the

crap that filled the gap between square & round sealed beams of

the 70s and the modern jewel like lamps.

Posted Image

But that's why they make Chocolate & Vanilla I suppose. :D

Edited by Sixty8panther

Well so far they've had The Hulk, Mami Vice, Dukes of Hazard. ect.. what's next? A-Team?

As for what the car will be.. I'm hoping they use a 3rd Gen Trans Am or a late model 4th gen. I bet it will be a 3rd gen.. kinda like people were wondering if the new Charger was going to be in the Dukes of Hazard move and it didn't even make a cameo in the movie.

you mean something like this:

Posted Image

or how about this:

Posted Image

and by the way... thats MS Paint at its finest... *bows*

Edited by 04monteintimidator

you mean something like this:

Posted Image

or how about this:

Posted Image

and by the way... thats MS Paint at its finest... *bows*

great job, that Z06 is HAWT

the monte looks good, but just doens't have the right fell to me.

yeah i knew the monte isnt right for it... i just did that a while ago as a joke an felt like showin you guys... an this topic seemed to be an appropriate place for the reveal haha

the monte looks good, but just doens't have the right fell to me.

*chuckles*

I agree with you ... and that goes for any MC as KITT.

BUT.....

*pauses*

I must confess that I've "picked" places on the dashboard of each of my MCs for that red voice light ... you know ... just in case they ever get a voice ;).

He he he

As for the movie Knight Rider, I like the idea of old TV shows as movies ... but, not if they're spoofs. I believe I've heard CHiPs is coming soon, too....

Hmmm....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"So much more aware" ... Linkin Park ... 'Numb'

Larson wouldn't say whether David Hasselhoff, who starred in the series, would appear in a cameo or if William Daniels would reprise his role as the voice of K.I.T.T.

THE HOFFER!!!!!!!!!!! YES DO IT NOW!

WE WANT THE HOFF! WE WANT THE HOFF! SEND THE HOFFER OUT IN A 2008 CAMARO!!!!

Posted Image

shall I repost the AWESOME Hasselhoff rock music videos?

just go to youtube.com and search for THE HOFFER doing RHINESTONE COWBOY or HOOKED ON A FEELING

Edited by regfootball

The Black Z06 would do well... the MC just does not work somehow.

Hasslehoff is cool, dorky but 1980s cool.

I'm of the opinion that the remake would end up like that Knight Rider 4000 car.

Dodge Stealth under new skin:

http://www.kr2k.com/images/dakitt2000.jpg

That car was a knock-off of the 1988 Pontiac Banshee concept...

I liked the 1957 Chevy Bel Air in that Knight Rider2000 TV movie better than the Knight 4000. Corvette Z06 might be the only hope these days...

I liked the 1957 Chevy Bel Air in that Knight Rider2000 TV movie better than the Knight 4000.

He he he...glad I'm not the only one ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Got a lead foot down on my accelerator" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Bye Bye Bye'

Who the f@#k cares what the next Knight Rider car is going to be; how about not speculating at all because it's a f@#king retarded idea, just like bringing back everything else that was popular 25 years ago for faggy little kids to act nostalgic about something they never grew up with is. I always get a laugh out of some little prick in a KNOW YOUR ROOTS trucker hat with a picture of an 8-bit Nintendo controller on it saying something like "Oh my God, remember the A-Team?!" And it's like yeah, I do, sort of, but you weren't even a stain on the sheet when it went off the air, so what the f@#k are you talking about?! All this $h! is poorly executed garbage that only really serves to cheapen an original that used to be pretty decent. I don't recall Knight Rider winning any Daytime Emmys or anything, but it wasn't a bad show by any stretch. Cheesy, yes, but it was par for the course for the time in which it was made. Personally I'd like to see a return to original thoughts. I'd like to think that all the good movies and television shows and songs haven't already been written. I'd like to see people writing new scripts and recording new songs instead of seeing what people were into a few decades ago and tweeking it, but apparently that's way too much to ask. Unfortunately it'll probably take casting some no-talent douchebag like Ashton Kutcher for a role originally played by John Wayne before the film industry begins to realize how devoid of fresh ideas they are.

Well hello there Pilgrim, I just punked youuuuuuuuuu! :P