Cadillac News: Cadillac Escala Concepts Previews the Future of Brand's Design

6 hours ago, Blake Noble said:

Condescending? You might want to re-read your post. If you think you're triumphing as the bigger person here, you might want to think very carefully about where you've been throwing stones first.

Now, I don't expect an answer to this question, and nor do I really care if you do answer: If you and your two cohorts were so highly skilled at sniffing out $h!-tier trolling, why couldn't you shut me down after just one or two posts?

(There was an easy way to do that.)

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave your friend: Do yourself a favor and just walk away from this discussion. Keep this thread on track and actually be the bigger person here. Again, there is nothing all that important here, nothing you have to prove.

I dont want to be the bigger person. I WANT TO STOOP DOWN AS LOW AS YOU! I NEVER SAID I WAS THE BETTER PERSON.  I WANT TO EMULATE YOU AND BE A JERK WITH YOU AS YOU ARE A JERK WITH US!!!!

I DID SHUT YOU DOWN....

EXCEPT TROLLS JUST KEEP TROLLING ON....I AINT A MOD TO WARN YOU, SUSPEND YOU, BAN YOU....

I'm going to give you the same advice you gave me: Do yourself a favor and just walk away from this discussion. Keep this thread on track and actually be the bigger person here. Again, there is nothing all that important here, nothing you have to prove.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, dfelt said:

@smk4565 I am going to only state the obvious, Cadillac thought they could never be beat and coined the term standard of the world. 

The S-Class is Beatable, nothing is perfect and nothing stays the best for ever. 

It might not be Cadillac, but I can tell you that some car company someplace is going to come along and beat the snot out of your unbeatable S-Class and your gonna be left looking like this! :o :palm:

So just be ready cause some day will come.

Nope.  40 years at the top of the luxury sedan segment, 40 years as the gold standard.  The others have tried and failed, Infiniti left that segment years ago, Jaguar might leave it, and Audi would dump the A8 if it wasn't for China because they A8 is tanking here and in Europe.  As crossovers keep eating at sedan sales there will be fewer big sedans left on the market, only the strong will survive.  Much like luxury roadsters, the SL is the last one standing.  Cadillac, Lexus and Jaguar all scrapped theirs.

3 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

Nope.  40 years at the top of the luxury sedan segment, 40 years as the gold standard.  The others have tried and failed, Infiniti left that segment years ago, Jaguar might leave it, and Audi would dump the A8 if it wasn't for China because they A8 is tanking here and in Europe.  As crossovers keep eating at sedan sales there will be fewer big sedans left on the market, only the strong will survive.  Much like luxury roadsters, the SL is the last one standing.  Cadillac, Lexus and Jaguar all scrapped theirs.

WOW, You really are a horse with blinders and no the S-Class has not been the leader for 40 years. :facepalm:

You know this as way to many knowledgable people here have posted picture proof of how terrible the S-Class was even into the late 90's. The last 15-20 years yes they have led, but not 40!

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

EVERTHING falls at some point. Look at ANYTHING, EVER, AT ANY TIME in history and tell me it never changed or fell from leadership to peasant at some point. A good organization/company/country will sustain it longer but let's be honest.. nothing ever lasts forever. Period. That's just the way she goes.

• Agree 1