Today I took delivery...

of my malibu SS sedan. I absolutley love it. The graphite colored cloth/leather interior with the faux aluminum trim, 3 spoke wheel and other SS trim bits is really sharp. the 3.9 is deffinetly fast in this lighter malibu than it is in teh g6 gtp and the gtp was getting very respectable mid to low 0-60 times and good quarter mile times to begin with. The sport suspension and hurdallic steering are very well balllanced and calibrated and I like the tossability and handling of the shorter wheelbase epsilon though it makes for noticably more tourqe steer than the long wheelbase cars.

My car is black with a sunroof. Only option it doesnt have is the 6 disk changer and XM radio. I absolutley love this car and will post pictures soon.

Ohh and if you turn off traction control you can burnout for like at leat 10 seconds but I only did that once till I get this baby broken in.

Ill post pics in a day or so.

Fair the well alero you served me well, hopfully you will serve you 3rd owner as well.

The thumb shifter is works alright and honestly I is a faster way to shift then a normal manumatic but it doesnt look as cool as a manumatic like the g6 has with the gate shifter, plus the tranny is very very responsive in drive and shifts faster than I can shift the car anyway.

Good for you, intrigued. Sounds like a sweet ride. I oggled a Malibu SS at the dealership this morning. Same configuration as yours, but in white with black UltraLux. Maybe it was the color combo, but I was pretty smitten by it. If I had to trade up to a bigger car, I think that'd be the one I go for.

Congrats Intrigued! You should get pictures of yourself with the new car... you know, so one day you can remember yourself with the car at that age. Not like we're trying to get you in pictures or anything--that'd be for the "other" topic.

Congrats Intrigued!  You should get pictures of yourself with the new car... you know, so one day you can remember yourself with the car at that age.  Not like we're trying to get you in pictures or anything--that'd be for the "other" topic.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you got what you wanted intruiged, which is al that matters. I've wondered about getting another car for me, but in all honest, with everything that I do, I need a truck again more than antying else (and asking mom and dad for their truck no longer cuts it).

Cool!  Waiting for the pictures.

I'm with him. The new Malibu is not my cup

of tea but the SS I saw last looked kind of

cool, either way congrats. :)