So I Got One Of My Belt Buckles....

Guest Josh

Guest Josh

Posted Image

The girls seem to approve, especially with my new John Deere hat.

This summer is going to be a most interesting summer to say the least.

Hot Topic, $19.99 definately on my list of "must haves". :D

Guest Josh

You tell me man. Lately we've been hitting up every and all "executive" game day. You know, the Thursday afternoon games.

They are one hell of a blast.

But yea, Frank we'll do one soon or head to a game or whatever. Just let me know. Money is inda tight right now with a few slow sales months but should be picking up soon.

You tell me man. Lately we've been hitting up every and all "executive" game day. You know, the Thursday afternoon games.

They are one hell of a blast.

But yea, Frank we'll do one soon or head to a game or whatever. Just let me know. Money is inda tight right now with a few slow sales months but should be picking up soon.

Let me tell you about money lol.

But next week I should get a lot more money than usual in checks.. :D

Does it have a felatio friendly quick release? :ph34r: :wink:

No one wants a girl to give up on it because she can't gain access. [/msp]

It does indeed have a quick release.

Bitchin',

Let the good times roll! [Ric Ocasek]

Edited by Sixty8panther

P. I. M. P. I. N.' What can I say? 8) Couldn't do that w/ the Pontiac logo...

BTW, those pistols seem pretty phallic to me already. (Does anyone else think it's funny that the word "phallic" has the word "lick" quasi-embedded in it? :scratchchin: )

Does anyone else think it's funny that the word "phallic" has the word "lick" quasi-embedded in it?  :scratchchin:

Sometimes late at night I stay up thinking about stuff like

that... & also how cool it would be to drive a 1959 Buick

from Bar Harbor Maine all the way across the USA to L.A.

California via. Detroit, MI & the Grand Canyon.

Someone with a better imagination than me could do a heck of a Davinci-code-like explanation of the symbology in that thing!

Well, I haven't seen this movie, but I should. Anyway, I'll give it a stab:

Posted Image

Guns are connotatively strong weapons and/or symbols for strength in battle, with battle being a figurative representation for sex, a setting in which two sides come together in a sometimes fierce relation. The guns, two for twice the strength, both pointing toward a central object below, specifically the penis, as men are the primary wearers of bulky belt buckles. Therefore, by pointing two powerful objects at the penis, the male who wears this object is trying to promote his penis as a bold, dynamic force: an immature statement to be made.

Next, by including four individual spaces in the centered crest that only contains stripes and another four that contain only stars, it is clear that democracy and the United States are taken into account, symbolized by their infamous Stars and Stripes. However, there are six figures of women on the same crest again perceiving the one who wears this hefty buckle as a man. Therefore, the male who wears this piece is figuratively placing women before the United States, a bold move that would assume action against the Stars and Stripes. Also, by making such a gesture as including more women and powerful, penis-pointing guns, it is assumed that the man is trying to promote himself as a powerful force with women, presenting the question of whether he's using this as a social mask or if he really thinks of himself as "the man of the sheets."

Lastly, by crowning the crest, the ornament decorating and being most exploited by having been placed in the foreground, the crest is given extra superiority over all other portions of the buckle. Therefore, the man again tries to metaphorically exploit his sexuality as a social issue in his life.

Eh, I could go on about how there are two women nearest the heart and only one nearest the penis and how there are blank spaces between the women, but I simply don't feel like it. :P

Well, I haven't seen this movie, but I should. Anyway, I'll give it a stab:

Posted Image

Guns are connotatively strong weapons and/or symbols for strength in battle, with battle being a figurative representation for sex, a setting in which two sides come together in a sometimes fierce relation. The guns, two for twice the strength, both pointing toward a central object below, specifically the penis, as men are the primary wearers of bulky belt buckles. Therefore, by pointing two powerful objects at the penis, the male who wears this object is trying to promote his penis as a bold, dynamic force: an immature statement to be made.

Next, by including four individual spaces in the centered crest that only contains stripes and another four that contain only stars, it is clear that democracy and the United States are taken into account, symbolized by their infamous Stars and Stripes. However, there are six figures of women on the same crest again perceiving the one who wears this hefty buckle as a man. Therefore, the male who wears this piece is figuratively placing women before the United States, a bold move that would assume action against the Stars and Stripes. Also, by making such a gesture as including more women and powerful, penis-pointing guns, it is assumed that the man is trying to promote himself as a powerful force with women, presenting the question of whether he's using this as a social mask or if he really thinks of himself as "the man of the sheets."

Lastly, by crowning the crest, the ornament decorating and being most exploited by having been placed in the foreground, the crest is given extra superiority over all other portions of the buckle. Therefore, the man again tries to metaphorically exploit his sexuality as a social issue in his life.

Eh, I could go on about how there are two women nearest the heart and only one nearest the penis and how there are blank spaces between the women, but I simply don't feel like it. :P

LoL...you spent far too much time on that. Hopefully you just copied that from....well...something.

Edited by CD/BP

LoL...you spent far too much time on that. Hopefully you just copied that from....well...something.

:withstupid: