Jump to content
  • William Maley
    William Maley

    Sales of Chevrolet Bolts Rise Due To Model 3 Delays, Tax Credit Concerns

      Tesla's Production Delays is causing some to check out the Chevrolet Bolt

    Tesla's production hell seems to be only getting worse than better. Various issues at their Freemont plant has caused the automaker to push back their goal of producing 5,000 Model 3s from late last year to June of this year. This, in turn, has caused some holders of Model 3 reservations to have their order pushed back to 2019.

    “As we work hard to meet demand, we wanted to let you know that your estimated delivery timing has been adjusted to a slightly later window,” Tesla said in an email to customers.

    According to Bloomberg, the new date depends on when the reservation was placed and what model was chosen. Tesla is trying to get the more expensive long-range battery model out first before starting production of the cheaper standard battery model. This has buyers of the latter model worried as they might not get the full $7,500 tax credit. The credit begins to phase out once an automaker has built 200,000, something Tesla expects to hit sometime this year.

    The move has caused some reservation holders to take to various forums and Twitter to complain. Others are deciding to jump ship and buy a Chevrolet Bolt. Reuters reports that Chevrolet dealers in California are seeing a noticeable increase of Tesla shoppers interested in the Bolt.

    “We’re getting the Tesla people who wanted their Model 3. We ask them, ‘What other cars are you interested in?’ They’re mostly Tesla. But they want the car now. They don’t want to wait,” said Yev Kaplinskiy of Stewart Chevrolet.

    Kaplinskiy said they sold 15 Bolts last weekend.

    Chevrolet is taking advantage of the delay by emailing some prospective buyers this week with the message of, “Bolt EV: Now available.”

    Source: Bloomberg, Reuters

    • Thanks 1


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Tesla is really good at designing cars, really good at marketing cars, terrible at producing cars.  And this is Tesla's chance to cash in, they need to get that production line at full speed, before everyone else enters the market. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Any more delays past June and I think Tesla will have officially shot themselves in the foot long term.

    Benefit is that Chevy is going to win over some skeptics who will find the BOLT to be every bit as good if not better than the Tesla 3.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Tesla's 'worn soap' look is already long in the tooth from the Model S, by the time the Model 3 fills 20% of it's pre-orders, the design will be a decade old.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 hours ago, balthazar said:

    Tesla's 'worn soap' look is already long in the tooth from the Model S, by the time the Model 3 fills 20% of it's pre-orders, the design will be a decade old.

    So totally agree and perfect analogy, a worn bar of soap is exactly what the car looks like. Tesla is a patent / powertrain win for who ever eventually buys them, right now their best bet is what they have started to do which is sell the Powertrain via EV conversion shops like EV West who will sell and install it for you into your auto or just sell you the package for doing it yourself.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Took a look @ EV West's site; they'll ell you a single Model S motor, 275-400 KW, plus some support pieces for $12,000. Add an LSD and you're at $15K.

    For some reason, this electric motor only has a 1 year warranty- would've expected with the relative simplicity vs. IC, it would be at least double the OEM IC warranty. Didn't see a range of installation prices. So far, their conversion kits are only made for penalty-box Euro vehicles tho.

    Not looking like a sound financial deal, IMO.

    • Upvote 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 hours ago, balthazar said:

    Took a look @ EV West's site; they'll ell you a single Model S motor, 275-400 KW, plus some support pieces for $12,000. Add an LSD and you're at $15K.

    For some reason, this electric motor only has a 1 year warranty- would've expected with the relative simplicity vs. IC, it would be at least double the OEM IC warranty. Didn't see a range of installation prices. So far, their conversion kits are only made for penalty-box Euro vehicles tho.

    Not looking like a sound financial deal, IMO.

    I called them as every auto and the size of the battery (Most expensive component) makes every conversion a custom quote. 

    I agree with you that the 1yr warranty is weird and I would have expected longer too from Tesla, but at least they are trying.

    I wonder when GM or Toyota will offer EV powertrain kits on their crate sales site.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    22 hours ago, smk4565 said:

    Tesla is really good at designing cars, really good at marketing cars, terrible at producing cars.  And this is Tesla's chance to cash in, they need to get that production line at full speed, before everyone else enters the market. 

    Small problem: execution and product availability are everything in this business.  Elon Musk and his crew have clearly underachieved on this one.  Seems like no one can actually get their hands on a Tesla model 3.  Pitiful.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    22 hours ago, dfelt said:

    Any more delays past June and I think Tesla will have officially shot themselves in the foot long term.

    Benefit is that Chevy is going to win over some skeptics who will find the BOLT to be every bit as good if not better than the Tesla 3.

    But the Bolt is small, for people that only want an EV no matter what, then it is fine.  But if I were in the market for a mid-size sedan or RAV4 sized crossover or 3 row crossover, as most shoppers are, then I would not be looking at a Bolt.  The Bolt isn't as fast as a Model 3 either.  Now if they make a 220 mile range EV Malibu or Equinox for $37k, then game on.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    59 minutes ago, riviera74 said:

    Small problem: execution and product availability are everything in this business.  Elon Musk and his crew have clearly underachieved on this one.  Seems like no one can actually get their hands on a Tesla model 3.  Pitiful.

    Right, I could make a flying car that ran on cheez wiz and if there was only one of them hand built in my garage it wouldn't do any good.  Tesla needs to figure out how to get the stuff they design to actual buyers.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    'The Bolt's not large enough for people looking for a mid-size car.'
    Model 3 interior volume: 97 CF.
    Bolt EV interior volume: 95 CF.
    At least the Bolt has a cargo opening you can fit more than a shoebox through.

    The industry has been moving to smaller & smaller vehicles on the whole. Though it doesn't suit my preferences, large cars (or what is so labeled these days) are on the way out (I buy trucks, anyway). Model 3 sedan unfortunately will be born into a rapidly shrinking segment, whereas the much more practical Bolt is in the growing segment. Model 3 should have been the Model Y first.

    • Upvote 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    What is the legroom, shoulder room, hip room on a Bolt?  I have sat in the Bolt, it has head room because it is sort of tall and there is knee room because the center console is small and mostly open, so those are pluses.  But the Bolt is still too little of a car for me to consider, the Volt actually has less space for the driver, despite being larger.

    Look at the sales of 3 row crossovers, the largest growth segment in the industry.  Look at Camry and Accord sales, pick up truck sales, etc.  Then look at Fiat and Mini sales, because the Bolt is Mini Cooper sized. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Bolt has more front & rear legroom than an E-class sedan! Then again, perhaps MB-s mediocre packaging isn't a fair comparison. ;)

    Edited by balthazar
    • Haha 1
    • Upvote 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    7 minutes ago, balthazar said:

    Bolt has more front & rear legroom than an E-class sedan! Then again, perhaps MB-s mediocre packaging isn't a fair comparison. ;)

    I can't imagine someone buying a Bolt over an E-class, though.   Different niches.   Commuter econobox vs. a midsize luxury sedan...

    Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    25 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

    I can't imagine someone buying a Bolt over an E-class, though.   Different niches.   Commuter econobox vs. a midsize luxury sedan...

    Go test drive one, the closing of the door on the Bolt is like a vault compared to the tin can close of the E-Class. Chevy did a very nice job on the Bolt and you get allot of CUV for the money I think. The one thing I hear over and over is how solid the BOLT is by people that check it out compared to higher end luxury auto's.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    No Chevy has doors more solid than a German car, the only think worse is a a Toyota door.  And the Bolt is slow and what about skidpad and grip?  The Model 3 can out perform an ATS, for ATS money, the Bolt can not. 

    I am pro Electric  vehicles, but I am not interested in econoboxes. Neither are most people.  The Malibu, Implala, Tahoe, Camaro, Traverse and Equinox all outsell the Bolt.  This tells me people don’t want a subcompact car, because they want a Chevy, just not a small Chevy.

    Edited by smk4565

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    35 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

    No Chevy has doors more solid than a German car, the only think worse is a a Toyota door.  And the Bolt is slow and what about skidpad and grip?  The Model 3 can out perform an ATS, for ATS money, the Bolt can not. 

    I am pro Electric  vehicles, but I am not interested in econoboxes. Neither are most people.  The Malibu, Implala, Tahoe, Camaro, Traverse and Equinox all outsell the Bolt.  This tells me people don’t want a subcompact car, because they want a Chevy, just not a small Chevy.

    The Bolt is a novelty econobox--for city commuters that want something with a small footprint for tight parking spaces, I suppose. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The Bolt is a good small car.  My question is this: where are the EV Equinox and EV Trax?  Better still, where are the EV Cadillac XT5 and XT4?  GM needs to build those too, because Tesla either cannot or will not build them.

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

    The Bolt is a novelty econobox--for city commuters that want something with a small footprint for tight parking spaces, I suppose. 

    That's what Daimler expressly said about the smart, yet I see them (not many, admittedly) out in rural areas and jockeying on the Turnpike with semis.
    Bolt is a compact mini-wagon, basically a low CUV. It's sales are impressive within it's segment (EVs), but not so much relative to ICE vehicles... but that's a factor of a notably higher price and the uphill battle EVs are working against. I suppose one could call the entire EV genre a 'novelty' based on market performance, but I don't think one should look upon it as a 'fad'. Will be interesting to watch it's 2018 sales chart performance.

    Meanwhile, General Motors is supposed to bring how many EVs online by 2021?
    Would be interesting to see an XT4 EV powertrain option (as long as there are also ICEs).

    • Upvote 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, smk4565 said:

    No Chevy has doors more solid than a German car, the only think worse is a a Toyota door.  And the Bolt is slow and what about skidpad and grip?  The Model 3 can out perform an ATS, for ATS money, the Bolt can not. 

    I am pro Electric  vehicles, but I am not interested in econoboxes. Neither are most people.  The Malibu, Implala, Tahoe, Camaro, Traverse and Equinox all outsell the Bolt.  This tells me people don’t want a subcompact car, because they want a Chevy, just not a small Chevy.

    Your post tells me you have never actually looked at one, been in one or test drove one. 0 to 60 in 6.5 seconds is nothing to sneeze at and when you put it in sport mode it drops a full second to 5.5 seconds. BOLT is faster than most ICE Cars out there today.

    More usable space than a Tesla 3, there has been no official testing of a Tesla 3 so trying to compare it to an ATS or better than anything else is Vapor Speech.

    People who say it is a stripped down Econobox, needs to first go and record themselves in the actual car. It is a very nice car with triple door seals and yes closes better than than most German cars including the E-Class.

    Your snob attitude tells me you have not set foot on a chevy dealership at least since the BOLT came out as you think you and your E-Class is too good to even go and be a TRUE CAR ENTHUSIAST and check the BOLT out.

    I challenge you SMK to go onto the lot, record yourself checking out a BOLT and post the Pictures / Video to everyone and then if you still want to say it is garbage, your right.

    Right now, the BOLT is way better than allot of cars / CUVs out there.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, riviera74 said:

    The Bolt is a good small car.  My question is this: where are the EV Equinox and EV Trax?  Better still, where are the EV Cadillac XT5 and XT4?  GM needs to build those too, because Tesla either cannot or will not build them.

    They are coming, GM CEO is on record by her own words that 2 CUV's will be coming for sale at 2020 models in late 2019 and by 2021 Generation 2 platform for the BOLT will spane 7 more EV's plus be used for plug in Hybrids using the VOLT type powertrain for a total of 11 EV/Hybrid auto's.

    gm-ev-roadmap.jpg

    Forgot that in October, CEO Barra stated that the updated plan is to have 20 EV auto's out in the next 6 years of which the first two as I stated above will be based on the BOLT Generation 1 platform out late 2019 as 2020 models and then 18 based on Generation 2 platform covering global sales and all 4 family brands.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/02/gm-to-ramp-up-electric-vehicle-plans-with-20-models-over-next-6-years.html

    Here was the official GM release about 20 EV auto's and a global push for Zero Emission family of auto's for the planet.

    http://www.gm.com/mol/m-2017-oct-1002-electric.html

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    40 minutes ago, dfelt said:

    They are coming, GM CEO is on record by her own words that 2 CUV's will be coming for sale at 2020 models in late 2019 and by 2021 Generation 2 platform for the BOLT will spane 7 more EV's plus be used for plug in Hybrids using the VOLT type powertrain for a total of 11 EV/Hybrid auto's.

     

    Forgot that in October, CEO Barra stated that the updated plan is to have 20 EV auto's out in the next 6 years of which the first two as I stated above will be based on the BOLT Generation 1 platform out late 2019 as 2020 models and then 18 based on Generation 2 platform covering global sales and all 4 family brands.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/02/gm-to-ramp-up-electric-vehicle-plans-with-20-models-over-next-6-years.html

    Here was the official GM release about 20 EV auto's and a global push for Zero Emission family of auto's for the planet.

    http://www.gm.com/mol/m-2017-oct-1002-electric.html

    MY 2020 and 2021 are not far off, so I would think we should be see some of these at shows in the next 12-18 months...going to be interesting to see.   

    Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar
    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    46 minutes ago, dfelt said:

    Your post tells me you have never actually looked at one, been in one or test drove one. 0 to 60 in 6.5 seconds is nothing to sneeze at and when you put it in sport mode it drops a full second to 5.5 seconds. BOLT is faster than most ICE Cars out there today.

    More usable space than a Tesla 3, there has been no official testing of a Tesla 3 so trying to compare it to an ATS or better than anything else is Vapor Speech.

    People who say it is a stripped down Econobox, needs to first go and record themselves in the actual car. It is a very nice car with triple door seals and yes closes better than than most German cars including the E-Class.

    Your snob attitude tells me you have not set foot on a chevy dealership at least since the BOLT came out as you think you and your E-Class is too good to even go and be a TRUE CAR ENTHUSIAST and check the BOLT out.

    I challenge you SMK to go onto the lot, record yourself checking out a BOLT and post the Pictures / Video to everyone and then if you still want to say it is garbage, your right.

    Right now, the BOLT is way better than allot of cars / CUVs out there.

    I sat in a Bolt yesterday, the majority of the interior is plastic, like most Chevrolet product.  My car does 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, anything slower than that I am not interested in.

    If the Bolt were better than a lot of CUVs (which it isn't a CUV, but whatever), then the Equinox, Traverse, Acadia, Envision, XT5, Terrain, etc wouldn't all outsell it.   The Tesla Model S actually outsells most of its gasoline competition.  

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Similar Content

    • By William Maley
      This week, Hagerty obtained a document from General Motors' executive director in charge of program management, Michelle Braun that says development on future car and truck programs has been paused due to the COVID-19 outbreak. But the document also mentions some intriguing information on upcoming powertrains for the C8 Corvette. Here are the details,
      Corvette Z06: 5.5L DOHC V8 known as the LT6 that will produce 650 horsepower and 600 pound-feet of torque. No mention of any type of forced-induction. Corvette Gran Sport: 6.2L OHC V8 with a hybrid system that's expected to produce 600 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque. Corvette ZR1: Twin-Turbo 5.5L DOHC V8, dubbed LT7. Output is expected to be 850 horsepower and 800 pound-feet. Corvette Zora: The powerhouse of the C8, it will take the Twin-Turbo LT7 and augment with a hybrid system. This is expected to produce 1,000 horsepower and 975 pound-feet of torque. Hagerty's report says the rollout of the new engines will begin in 2022 with the LT6, but the COVID-19 outbreak may push the plans back.
      Source: Hagerty

      View full article
    • By William Maley
      This week, Hagerty obtained a document from General Motors' executive director in charge of program management, Michelle Braun that says development on future car and truck programs has been paused due to the COVID-19 outbreak. But the document also mentions some intriguing information on upcoming powertrains for the C8 Corvette. Here are the details,
      Corvette Z06: 5.5L DOHC V8 known as the LT6 that will produce 650 horsepower and 600 pound-feet of torque. No mention of any type of forced-induction. Corvette Gran Sport: 6.2L OHC V8 with a hybrid system that's expected to produce 600 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque. Corvette ZR1: Twin-Turbo 5.5L DOHC V8, dubbed LT7. Output is expected to be 850 horsepower and 800 pound-feet. Corvette Zora: The powerhouse of the C8, it will take the Twin-Turbo LT7 and augment with a hybrid system. This is expected to produce 1,000 horsepower and 975 pound-feet of torque. Hagerty's report says the rollout of the new engines will begin in 2022 with the LT6, but the COVID-19 outbreak may push the plans back.
      Source: Hagerty
    • By dfelt
      According to MotorTrend, fords Mach e while pissing off the mustang faithful has already sold out all production for America and Europe for the first year. As such with GM having a flexible EV platform and considerable new EVs coming over the next 3 years, this begs the question of Could GM produce a Camaro EV CUV and call it the Z28? With the first nine auto's off the EV platform to be a Cadillac, one has to wonder how GM might fit the sporty performance into their product line and having a performance CUV Camaro could be the magic ticket.
      To quote the MotorTrend story: we'd expect a Chevy Camaro electric SUV to at least match the 255 horsepower Ford is targeting for the base Mustang Mach-E. For higher-trim variants, Chevy would likely have to adopt a dual-motor all-wheel-drive setup to stay competitive with the 332-hp, 417-lb-ft Mach-E 4 and 459-hp, 612-lb-ft Mach-E GT.
      https://www.motortrend.com/news/chevrolet-camaro-e-28-renderings/


    • By Drew Dowdell
      Quarterly:
      Ford Motor Company - Down 1.3% for the quarter, Down 3.0% for the year
      General Motors Co. - Down 6.3% for the quarter, Down 2.3% for the year
      Tesla - Not yet Reported
      FCA US LLC - Down 2% for the quarter, Down 1% for the year
      Monthly:
      Audi of America -  Up 14.0% for the month, Up 0.4% for the year
      BMW of North America -  Up 2.4% for the month, Up 1.8% for the year
      Genesis Motor America - Up 262.4% for the month, Up 105.9% for the year
      Honda Motor Co. -  Down 12.0% for the month, Up 0.2% for the year
      Hyundai Motor America -  Down 0.6% for the month, Up 3.2% for the year
      Infiniti USA - Down 37.8% for the month, Down 21.1% for the year
      Jaguar Land Rover North America - Up 2.6% for the year
      Kia Motors America - Up 8.0% for the month, Up 4.4% for the year
      Mazda North American Operations - Up 6.5%  for the month, Down 7.2% for the year
      Mercedes-Benz USA - Down 2.4% for the month, Up 1.0% for the year
      Mitsubishi Motors North America -  Up 10.3% for the month, Up 2.5% for the year
      Nissan Group - Down 29.5% for the month, Down 9.9% for the year
      Porsche Cars North America Inc. -  Up 15.8% for the month, Up 7.6% for the year
      Subaru of America, Inc. - Down 3.4% for the month, Up 2.9% for the year
      Toyota Motor North America - Down 6.1% for the month, Down 1.8% for the year
      Volkswagen of America - Down 13% for the month, Up 2.6% for the year
      Volvo Cars of North America, LLC - Up 40% for the month, Up 10.2% for the year

      Brands (Quarterly):
      Alfa Romeo - Down 12%
      Buick - Down 4.3%
      Cadillac -  Down 2.2%
      Chevrolet - Down 6.1%
      Chrysler - Down 15%
      Dodge - Down 9%
      Ford - Down 2.2%
      Fiat - Down 49%
      GMC - Down 8.5%
      Jeep - Down 2%
      Lincoln - Up 17.8%
      Ram Trucks - Up 6%
      Tesla - Not yet Reported

      Brands (Monthly):
      Acura - Down 3.8% 
      Audi - Up 14.0%
      BMW - Up 4.0%
      Genesis - Up 419.7%
      Honda - Down 12.9%
      Hyundai - Down 0.6%
      Infiniti - Down 37.8%
      Jaguar - Up 1.9% for the year
      Kia - Up 8.0%
      Land Rover - Up 2.8% for the year
      Lexus - Down 0.6%
      Mazda - Up 6.5%
      Mercedes-Benz - Down 5.4%
      Mercedes-Benz Vans - Up 21.1%
      MINI - Down 17.4%
      Mitsubishi - Up 10.3%
      Nissan - Down 28.4% 
      Porsche - Up 14.8% 
      Smart - No Longer Reported 
      Subaru - Down 3.4% 
      Toyota - Down 7.2% 
      Volkswagen - Down 13.0%
      Volvo - Up 40%

      View full article
    • By Drew Dowdell
      Quarterly:
      Ford Motor Company - Down 1.3% for the quarter, Down 3.0% for the year
      General Motors Co. - Down 6.3% for the quarter, Down 2.3% for the year
      Tesla - Not yet Reported
      FCA US LLC - Down 2% for the quarter, Down 1% for the year
      Monthly:
      Audi of America -  Up 14.0% for the month, Up 0.4% for the year
      BMW of North America -  Up 2.4% for the month, Up 1.8% for the year
      Genesis Motor America - Up 262.4% for the month, Up 105.9% for the year
      Honda Motor Co. -  Down 12.0% for the month, Up 0.2% for the year
      Hyundai Motor America -  Down 0.6% for the month, Up 3.2% for the year
      Infiniti USA - Down 37.8% for the month, Down 21.1% for the year
      Jaguar Land Rover North America - Up 2.6% for the year
      Kia Motors America - Up 8.0% for the month, Up 4.4% for the year
      Mazda North American Operations - Up 6.5%  for the month, Down 7.2% for the year
      Mercedes-Benz USA - Down 2.4% for the month, Up 1.0% for the year
      Mitsubishi Motors North America -  Up 10.3% for the month, Up 2.5% for the year
      Nissan Group - Down 29.5% for the month, Down 9.9% for the year
      Porsche Cars North America Inc. -  Up 15.8% for the month, Up 7.6% for the year
      Subaru of America, Inc. - Down 3.4% for the month, Up 2.9% for the year
      Toyota Motor North America - Down 6.1% for the month, Down 1.8% for the year
      Volkswagen of America - Down 13% for the month, Up 2.6% for the year
      Volvo Cars of North America, LLC - Up 40% for the month, Up 10.2% for the year

      Brands (Quarterly):
      Alfa Romeo - Down 12%
      Buick - Down 4.3%
      Cadillac -  Down 2.2%
      Chevrolet - Down 6.1%
      Chrysler - Down 15%
      Dodge - Down 9%
      Ford - Down 2.2%
      Fiat - Down 49%
      GMC - Down 8.5%
      Jeep - Down 2%
      Lincoln - Up 17.8%
      Ram Trucks - Up 6%
      Tesla - Not yet Reported

      Brands (Monthly):
      Acura - Down 3.8% 
      Audi - Up 14.0%
      BMW - Up 4.0%
      Genesis - Up 419.7%
      Honda - Down 12.9%
      Hyundai - Down 0.6%
      Infiniti - Down 37.8%
      Jaguar - Up 1.9% for the year
      Kia - Up 8.0%
      Land Rover - Up 2.8% for the year
      Lexus - Down 0.6%
      Mazda - Up 6.5%
      Mercedes-Benz - Down 5.4%
      Mercedes-Benz Vans - Up 21.1%
      MINI - Down 17.4%
      Mitsubishi - Up 10.3%
      Nissan - Down 28.4% 
      Porsche - Up 14.8% 
      Smart - No Longer Reported 
      Subaru - Down 3.4% 
      Toyota - Down 7.2% 
      Volkswagen - Down 13.0%
      Volvo - Up 40%
  • Posts

  • Social Stream

  • Today's Birthdays

    1. !!!TED!!!
      !!!TED!!!
      (38 years old)
    2. Camino LS6
      Camino LS6
      (57 years old)
    3. drew770
      drew770
      (48 years old)
    4. ebook conversion
      ebook conversion
      (25 years old)
    5. jacktp
      jacktp
      (57 years old)
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • My Clubs

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

×
×
  • Create New...