Fiat Chrysler Automobile held their annual dealers meeting in Las Vegas and had some surprises in store for the dealers who attended.
Automotive News learned from several dealers that FCA would possibly be bringing out up to 30 new or refreshed products within the next two years. Some of the products include the next-generation Dodge Charger which will look more like the 1999 concept designed by Tom Gale, and a Dodge Barracuda convertible. Both models will be underpinned by the Alfa Romeo Giulia's platform.
Other models that were shown to dealers include,
- An Alfa Romeo SUV which is expected to be underpinned by the Giulia's platform
- The standard and Abarth versions of the Fiat 124 Spyder
- Next-generation Jeep Wrangler which was described by one dealer as staying "pretty true to its current form'
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV with seating for eight people
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Trackhawk
Source: Automotive News (Subscription Required)