buickguy

Lucerne Estate Wagon?

25 posts in this topic

Love the red one with the wood on the sides. Now that I'm a homeowner I could use something more useful, but I still hate SUVs. I would definately buy that!

Eww... looks like a Roadmaster or something. :puke:

[post="12061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

While I was not a fan of the Roadmaster wagon (I've never seen a wagon I liked), I loved the car itself. I say bring an updated version, RWD, 6A, and welcome hit.

I don't think it would hurt to have a wagon version of the Lucy. Sure it wouldn't sell tons but to MB, BMW and Audi wagons sell tons? It would be good to have against Volvo but GM would have to nail the wagon to beat a Volvo. Better than the Rainier, at least.

Well a wagon "Lucy" with the 5.3 liter V8 would be a great competitor for the Magnum being that the GM 5.3 liter V8 is one second slower then the HEMI in 0-60 times and has better looks then the Magnum as well.

That would be a great looking wagon, and would probably be a decent seller. Get rid of the Terraza, and replace it with an AWD Lucerne wagon.

[post="12800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hey, now that idea I like! B)

Hmmm... throw in a built-in fridge/cooler in the back and that'd be pretty cool :) Tailgating in style!

That would be a great looking wagon, and would probably be a decent seller. Get rid of the Terraza, and replace it with an AWD Lucerne wagon.

[post="12800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree. Those are some great pics. I'd love to see a real wagon back at GM. Of course, I'm a little biased. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

C'mon GM!!!

hey dbeaSST....as always agree....saw the top retailer of Buicks on TV this moring, begging GM for product, like a Buick wagon. He also mentioned needing a Buick coupe. Couldn't agree more.

Sorry, just this morning, now can't remember the show, it was an automotive panel/talk show format....very interesting. This guy was an absolute GM guy, very critical of GM management and policies, but also very proactive in trying to convince them to improve. He mentioned an interesting website:

http://www.generalwatch.com/mission.cfm Edited by HarleyEarl

Give it AWD as an opt. and THAT COULD REALLY be SOMETHING!!---(RETURN OF THE WAGON--KILL THE MINIVAN!!)

I'd love to see a Roadmaster or something big like it - but not a wagon...

The most beautiful car I ever owned was a 1991 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon, white with the wood trim, and beige leather interior. I bought it new, out of the showroom at Don Collins Buick in San Rafael, CA. It only had the 305 V8, which was the only engine offered in that first year of Roadmaster production, but it was a beauty. It was a beast to park in Marin and San Francisco, but WHAT A GORGEOUS CAR!! I'm not sure that there is much of a market for large wagons anymore, but I'd buy one if they decided to make them; white with wood trim and beige leather, please...

Love the red one with the wood on the sides.  Now that I'm a homeowner I could use something more useful, but I still hate SUVs.  I would definately buy that!

[post="12674"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Here-here! Except I like the blue one's tail lights better...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead