Aura seems to be doing well here

I drove through the Saturn dealership, and they only had one unsold Aura sitting on the lot. About a week ago they had multipul Auras, and none of them that were there then are still there. So, they seem to be flying off the lots around here.

Anyone else notice how the Aura is doing in their area?

neither have i.. just tons of top of the line GMT900's drivin everywhere ^_^

i've only seen one on the road, and that was before i thought they were out.... like 2 months ago... only saw 1 outside a dealer recently as i was drving by... could've been more, didn't want to hit anything though.

When I dropped into Saturn of Bellevue last week, they only had one. It was for show only. Not for sale. They're expecting their first shipment by the end of the month.

FYI regarding online Dealership inventory: IIRC GM controls most GM-brand dealership New Car inventory feeds, so just because you may see it in inventory on their site, it doesn't mean the vehicle has arrived. As soon as the car is built and allocated to the dealer, it will appear in GMBuyPower and on most dealership websites.

Local dealer was supposed to have one like 3 weeks ago, but when I drove by shortly after they were supposed to get it, I didn't see it. I imagine they're still arriving at dealers in such low volume that they don't have to sell that many to not have any. Give it a couple months and they'll have some regular supply, I expect.

Stopped by an Indianapolis dealer today after dropping my wife off at the airport, and they had a half dozen or so Auras. I test drove an XE and an XR, and was very impressed with both (The XE for how much you get for the money, and the XR for, well, still how much you get for the money, but also just how nice, and powerful, it is!).

I'm halfway between two Saturn dealerships; haven't checked out my dealership yet, but the other one had five - four XRs (Ocean Mist <which was parked in the service area and was missing the console & driver's seat>, 2 Techno Gray and one Silver) and one XE (White). I saw my first one in a parking lot yesterday over in Delran, NJ - it had a PA license plate on it.

So far still haven't seen any other SKYs on the road, but Solstices are becoming more popular nowadays.

I have 14 XEs and 12 XRs on the lot for about 2 weeks now. 2 have sold so far, not sure about the 2nd but the first was an XE (customer came in to buy an ION)

They are getting quite a few looks and some test drives but not too many serious buyers yet.

The SKY still steals the show in the "just looking" and "that's a Saturn?" department

Of course, the 2 SKYs I have are $33,800 ($26K MSRP + stuff) but I bet they sell before 3 more Aura's go.

I'm in Southern California.

Well I went in today to test drive one and it is a great car but I hate how the 3.6 seem to reb up before it gets up. Anyway they had several the first time I came in to looked at them and now they just had two on the lot and they had to take one off the stand for me to test drive. I think it is doing well here. Even though this is not scientific I have seem a few on the road.

When I dropped into Saturn of Bellevue last week, they only had one. It was for show only. Not for sale. They're expecting their first shipment by the end of the month.

I've been cruising down to Saturn of Bellevue every Sunday AM, except last Sunday, for the last 5 weeks (it gives me an excuse to drive my fabulous 51 GMC Advanced Design P/U). Two weeks ago they had 2 Aura's, one with the 3.5 and a 4 speed, the other with the 3.6 and 6 speed. So they must have sold one of them. Also, I saw a white one on the road in the Old Market last Saturday evening.

I have 14 XEs and 12 XRs on the lot for about 2 weeks now.  2 have sold so far, not sure about the 2nd but the first was an XE (customer came in to buy an ION)

They are getting quite a few looks and some test drives but not too many serious buyers yet. 

The SKY still steals the show in the "just looking" and "that's a Saturn?" department

Of course, the 2 SKYs I have are $33,800 ($26K MSRP + stuff) but I bet they sell before 3 more Aura's go.

I'm in Southern California.

191434[/snapback]

Holy crap, $7800 worth of "stuff"? Does that stuff include a "Market Adjustment"? I sure hope not, but I suspect it does. :(