Sign in to follow this  
doyelrules

Camaro Concept in Videogame

44 posts in this topic

doyelrules    0

The Camaro concept will be featured in the upcoming racing title for XBOX 360, "Need For Speed: Carbon".

All I can say is that it looks very good in video game land.

Here are four screenshots of the car:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here is where I got them from:

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/15...Speed-Carbon/p1

and...

http://www.xboxfront.de/screenshots-1091-2...ed__Carbon.html

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

Still wouldn't buy a 360...I'll wait for the PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 thank you.

Hey, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit III for PC was the first auto-related game I ever owned and played. I have fuzzy memories associated with NFS. I guess if it won't be available for the PS3 console, I'll be switching systems.

Edited by YellowJacket894

mjdecker    0

If Carbon becomes an XBox360-only game, I vow never to buy another Need For Speed game for more than ten bucks.

On ebgames/gamestop.. they have NFS Carbon listed for Xbox360, PS2, PS3, Wii, and PC. Obviously PS3 and Wii are coming out later... but it's definately nice to know that us PC gamers won't have to wait a few months for a game to be relased after it's been out on consoles for a while *Cough* GTA, Halo, & others *Cough* Edited by Decka

avant1963    38

Hey, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit III for PC was the first auto-related game I ever owned and played.

You young 'un! My first PC car game was the original Test Drive for my Commmodore 128. I remember the Testarossa, Corvette, Porsche 911 and I think a Lotus Esprit. For the time, the cockpit point of view and the graphics were ground breaking.

Posted Image

You young 'un!  My first PC car game was the original Test Drive for my Commmodore 128.  I remember the Testarossa, Corvette, Porsche 911 and I think a Lotus Esprit.  For the time, the cockpit point of view and the graphics were ground breaking.

Posted Image

206127[/snapback]

I remember that game!

There was also an F-1 style game for the Commodore...

BB_454    0

I'll pass on PS3, to expensive and everyone says that the PS3 specs are only moderatly better if actually better at all. With the exception of blu ray, who cares. My first race game I can remember was Super Monaco Gp for the Sega Genisis, first game I think I played was Combat for the Atari 2600. I think Im going to be picking up Carbon for my 360 now.

Wow... are we seeing some production ready tweeks ot the details?

Bigger foglights? More realistic ride height?

It's STILL a hardtop and I'm sure it will be in production form too.

This car is pure sx on wheels... it never gets old. :wub:

BlkHhr104    0

Yeah and some other GM starlets featured in the game are the Zo6 and Chevelle SS and for Chrysler the HEMI Cuda 71 i belive as well as 71 challenger and Challeneger concept (its the cover car) and both SRT-8 sedans.

Intrepidation    846

My problem with the 360 are 1.) There's no must-have games on it and 2.) None of the games have particularly impressive graphics. Halo 2 on the Xbox had just as good graphics as anything I've see on the 360 so far. As for the PS3, 4 words: Metal Gear Solid 4...yeah baby

Let's all go play with our Wii instead shall we? :P

Northstar    11

My problem with the 360 are 1.) There's no must-have games on it and 2.) None of the games have particularly impressive graphics. Halo 2 on the Xbox had just as good graphics as anything I've see on the 360 so far. As for the PS3, 4 words: Metal Gear Solid 4...yeah baby

206994[/snapback]

The graphics on 360 were amazing, at least on Call of Duty and PGR3 when I played them. It was so detailed it was rediculous. The cars looked even more real than in PGR2, and the level of difference in Call of Duty for 360 vs. Xbox was astounding. Xbox had decent graphics, but 360 blew me away... you could see the wrinkles on the guy's hand and the wood on the guy looked about as real as I can possibly imagine in a video game.

Maybe the other games aren't that great, but Call of Duty certianly was amazing.

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

I bought the game just today (and I'm already some 35 percent finished) and if anyone knows how to get the '09 Camaro, please tell me.

Thanks.

BB_454    0

206994[/snapback]

Gears of War?

FAPTurbo    1,077

206994[/snapback]

*cough* "Zelda: Twilight Princess" *cough* *cough *cough*

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

I bought the game just today (and I'm already some 35 percent finished) and if anyone knows how to get the '09 Camaro, please tell me.

Thanks.

211459[/snapback]

[Cough, cough.]

Ahem. --------------------------^^^^^^^----------------------------

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this