Sign in to follow this  
razoredge

If you could wave The Majic Wand

27 posts in this topic

I know "what if's" are mute.......eh.... moot

But here it is, your buddy, The Wizard has given you the opportunity for a one time wish

If you could change something, anything, what would it be ?

Remember just one, more than one and you turn into a Wart Toad

Edited by razoredge

Holy horsefeathers, this thread is like a gift from heaven for the smartasses in the room. :AH-HA_wink: Edited by ocnblu

I just knew you two............would..............ah.........damnit !.......no matter what I do..........

I rewording this now...........EDIT !

Come on seriously, what would you change or gain or fix ?

I wish i would have taken a different road in life when i was 20. Even septic sucker job would be better than the mess im in.

I wish i would have taken a different road in life when i was 20. Even septic sucker job would be better than the mess im in.

206371[/snapback]

Ah, Id say no it couldnt, but I take it this means your in dire straights ? Sorry to hear that. Maybe Ill save my wave for you. Maybe it would be for you and others in such predicaments in the first place. Or maybe Ill just wave for the Pot of Gold, screw all others... I want a house on the beach !

Hmmm...wave a magic wand and have anything that I want come true?

Easy.

100 trillion dollars. In other words, basically, more money than I would ever need to do whatever I wanted with.

Of course, I'm shallow like that and in my eyes money is everything.

Easy.

100 trillion dollars. In other words, basically, more money than I would ever need to do whatever I wanted with.

206390[/snapback]

:withstupid:

Although I would be a bit more generous and share some with family and close friends.

I'd probably have it be to know everything I will need to know in order get graduate and maybe get a Master's so I can get a job at GM. Money wouldn't be a bad option, but I think I can live comfortably with a good salary and I'd rather go to work everyday and do something than not.

not just YOUR eyes...

206393[/snapback]

Spoken like 2 dyed-in-the-wool Southern Californians. :lol:

Sexual comments from nippy Pennsylvania and materialistic comments from So. Cal. --- so what else is new here?

World Peace.

That way, I'd be able to guilt trip people into giving me money and buy myself a 1970 Coronet convertible with the 426 Hemi... in that beautiful lime green colour no less. :)

Edited by Captainbooyah

Spoken like 2 dyed-in-the-wool Southern Californians. :lol:

Sexual comments from nippy Pennsylvania and materialistic comments from So. Cal. --- so what else is new here?

206408[/snapback]

It happens...

Please point out to me one word in my response above that has anything to do with sex. My post is perfectly innocent. You guys attached a meaning to it. :P

I guess I'd ask for enough to pay off my house and truck so I could save up to buy a piece of ground in the country to build a modest dream house on. Also I'd buy my mom a nice bungalow, something easy to care for. I'd like a fully funded retirement account generating interest. And finally a GMT900 pickup truck and a G6 GT coupe. With those things taken care of, going to work every day would be much easier.

A person to love for life would be beyond perfect.

I don't think the wizard's wand, no matter how impressively beautiful and flesh-colored it is, could make it possible to bring our soldiers home from Iraq and Afghanistan and shut up that moron in North Korea.

Edited by ocnblu

Although it is definitely a double edged sword, I would want the ability to know the answer to any question I could ask.

Think of the possibilities...

Edited by usonia

Although it is definitely a double edged sword, I would want the ability to know the answer to any question I could ask.

Think of the possibilities...

206454[/snapback]

What are tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?

I don't think the wizard's wand, no matter how impressively beautiful and flesh-colored  it is, could make it possible to bring our soldiers home from Iraq and Afghanistan and shut up that moron in North Korea.[/b]

206449[/snapback]

Ocn, I'm sure you know.... sometimes you just have to take it out and flog it.

I wave my magic stick all the time..... gets me all sorts of wishes...

206363[/snapback]

:lol:

Easy.

206390[/snapback]

:withstupid:

I would mostly spend it on a dream garage filled with every car I've ever fantasized about. I dont need to live like a Trillionare, or even a Millionare. I just want to fulfill the car enthusiast inside me. I might be moving out of PA, even though it does have some fun roads... I think it'd make it usier to fulfill the hopeless romantic of a gay guy also inside me without a second wave of the magic wand. :P Who made that damn rule anyways? Razor, you suck. :D

Just about anything you can possibly wish for would have consequences or quirky side effects. Or so television has taught me.

If you get 100 Trillion dollars and start spending it all around, first off, where did the money come from? The sky? Imagine we suddenly added 100 Trillion dollars into currency circulation. Inflation would skyrocket. That would hamper everyone else greatly, and enrage them all the more when they find out you have all this money to burn. The story wouldn't be much different if the 100 Trillion dollars came out of other people's pockets, be they rich or poor...

For those who wish their life had taken a different path, refer to the movie Mr. Destiny. Unless you don't like Jim Belushi, in which case, I don't know what to tell ya. Point is, there are loved ones you know now that you would have never met if your life had taken a different path, and some things are just meant to be. (Side note, there was a more recent movie that was kinda like the opposite of Mr Destiny, called The Family Man. But that movie's not for people who don't like Nicholas Cage. If you dislike both actors, sorry, you're screwed.)

As far as who I'd agree with, I think my answer would be the same as Camino's.

For those who wish their life had taken a different path there are loved ones you know now that you would have never met if your life had taken a different path, and some things are just meant to be.

206483[/snapback]

True.

But Ignorance is bliss.

Its just Hard to explain, Lets just say People are out to get me...

Money does not buy you happiness, but it does allow you to choose your misery.

HOw about a complete make over for that fool in N. Korea?

If I could wave the magic wand...I'd go back to last Friday and get the name of the girl I went riding with and had a great time and who's been on my mind for the past week. I know where she works (she told me), but I'd hate to show up at her office and freak her out.

:banghead:

Money is everything. Anyone who tells you otherwise is dilluding themselves. Art is only art if someone will pay to see it. The only thing money can't buy is good knee caps.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this