Pontiac Solstice GXP-R

Flybrian

GM @ SEMA2006

Pontiac Solstice GXP-R

PICTURES COMING SOON!

Sleek and seductive in its original form, Pontiac Solstice GXP-R ratchets up the head-turning quotient – as well as performance – a number of notches. The turbocharged Ecotec engine in this SEMA-only vehicle delivers an amazing 300 horsepower and 315 lb.-ft. of torque at a low 3250 rpm. Bringing this much power to safe, controllable stops are the upgraded calipers and rotors included in the SSBC Performance Brake Package. The brakes are mounted behind custom 19-inch x 8.5-inch wheels shod with Goodyear Eagle F1 245/40ZR19 tires. To provide enhanced airflow to the engine compartment, Solstice GXP-R features a front fascia with upper inlets and recessed lower grilles. Additional functional vehicle enhancements include modified air extractors, a rear fascia and a rear spoiler. Solstice GXP-R’s exterior is swathed in Hydro Blue paint and modified mesh graphics. The exterior paint theme is accentuated in the vehicle’s interior, which features blue accent stitching throughout and a custom bezel and trim treatment.

Vehicle highlights

• 2.0L turbo Ecotec ported/tuned engine delivering 300 horsepower @ 3250 rpm and 315 lb.-ft. of torque @ 3250 rpm
  • SSBC Performance Brake Package
  • PPG Hydro Blue paint
  • Custom 19-inch x 8.5-inch wheels
  • Goodyear Eagle F1 245/40ZR19 tires

Call 1-800-ASK-GMBECAUSEIDONTKNOW

210435[/snapback]

Uh dude... that didn't get me to GM at all. All I got was some Mongolia mail-order bride hotline...

One the bright side, I bought my brothers' Christmas present early. I'll have to keep it in the box until then though...

I think I like it, but it's hard to tell in these pics. It looks like an improvement over the regular GXP. The color is horrible, though, as well as those wheels on the last pic. Otherwise, I do like the revised fascias, functional side scallop, and even the spoiler (the regular GXP's looks so tacked on).

• 2 weeks later...