Christmas Presents

NOS2006

What are you adding under the Christmas tree this year?

I'm getting the movie "Step Up" for my mom and sister. They were hard once again this year and only wanted this or that... so I also got my mom a sweater and my little sister a hair straightener.

My mom, sister, and I agreed to all go in and buy my dad a gun, so we're going to give him a dollar store toy gun for under the tree then tell him to pick out the one he wants and we'll pay for it. I agreed to pay for half of it, my mom and sister are taking the rest of the "hit." He's been looking at different guns to replace his for a long while now, so I think it's finally time. He wanted new tires, a toolkit, or a late third gen 305 or 350 Camaro. We chose a gun. haha

a new cell phone... had mine for 2 and a half years and its starting to get crappy...

and then money... and i have my eye on this:

Posted Image

as far as what im getting other people... havent decided yet... i should probably get on that tho...

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...87&pgno=1&srt=1

...I can only dream 8)

Me, I don't know what I'm getting, because I haven't asked for anything.

I'm giving one of my bro's a video game, and the other a nice set of headphones. I'm going to give my mom an iPod shuffle. I'm not sure what to get Dad yet though.

And I figure that since I have plenty of cash, I donated last weeks paycheck's worth to charity. I see too many people on my streets and the least they should get is a decent meal and some warm clothing.

I asked for a new PDA for Christmas, I think that is what my parents bought me. I got my dad a Subwoofer for the surround sound system in his basement. I tried talking him into a Sub a few months ago and he said he didn't think he needed one, but he is the kind of guy to just go out and by whatever he wants whenever he has the impulse,so it makes his hard to shop for, and since this was the only idea I had, I just did it. Should be big enough to rattle most of the house. My dad and I are going in together on a laptop for my mom. She would like to use the computer, but refuses to go and sit down in the office alone in order to use the desktop they have in the house now, so we figured this was a good answer to that problem. I think that I'm just giving my sister some clothes or some $h! like that, my mom just does that stuff and just puts my name on it, works for me.

I give and get money, or the equivalent thereof...this means either the "greenbacks" themselves or gift certificates.

228480[/snapback]

Same here.

Did you get my PM? I hit the send message button, closed the window, and now I don't see any message in the sent messages folder :-/

I don't know what I'm getting...I just want my car to work again.

So far, I bought a new ipod shuffle for my mom...she has been wanting one for when she goes to the gym. For my sister, I'll probably buy her some handbag she has been eying. I want to get my dad a new driver (golf club). He was looking at the Taylor Made R5, but I want to go a step further and get him an R7. He borrowed his buddy's R5 and it improved his game drastically (he has decent clubs, but they are a bit behind in technology...he's fine with most of his clubs, but he needs a new driver). I think this will be a combined gift though between my mom and possibly my sister as well as I can't afford to front all the dough for a club of that caliber...

Yea, I was thinking that as well, but I know a guy who works at the local golf course where I believe they sell the clubs I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure he gets discounts on clubs and other stuff, so I'll have to stop by this week.

Guest YellowJacket894

This. This is what I want for Christmas. This is what I want for Christmas. Oh, my God, this is what I want for Christmas. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

Posted Image

:omfg::blush::metal:

But, I don't have any cash and bidding ends in an hour. That's my luck. :hissyfit: