Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2010 Impala Renderings

Supremus

Not a big fan of the styling, but then again it will probably be

more retro than that but also a lot more refined and elegant.

I don't put much stock in this as it looks like a 08 Malibu crossed with a Camaro concept.

From what I heard the new car will be more 64-67 retro Impala base on Camaro under pinnings.

I think the real thing will have a little more flair like the Camaro concept. This photo is just too toned down even compared to the new Malibu. Thus is more intune with what Lutz would have rejected.

Edited by hyperv6

I can't believe this is even a thread! C&G needs to get with it. GM inside news already has a link to insideline.com that has an article and pictures of the new '08 Malibu posted. It's great. This is an old, by three months, rendering by Motor Trend guessers! C&G used to update everything almost as fast as GMinside news but not anymore. This site was much better when Josh ran it!

I can't believe this is even a thread! C&G needs to get with it. GM inside news already has a link to insideline.com that has an article and pictures of the new '08 Malibu posted. It's great. This is an old, by three months, rendering by Motor Trend guessers! C&G used to update everything almost as fast as GMinside news but not anymore. This site was much better when Josh ran it!

New Malibu Thread

Note: that thread was started 3 hours before your post.

Sorry, I didn't think it would be buried in "Meet the GM Family>Chevrolet Cars" I would have thought something this significant would be front page news. Why are all the competitions concepts on the front page? My point exactly.....

Well...it is a Chevrolet car after all...maybe that's why I put it there.

On the subject of MT's Impy: :yuck: I hope it looks better.

Edited by DetroitNut90

Knowitall?

buickmanwannabe?

well their '79 Corvette rendering was almost spot-on, but I guess after that they got a big head and started thinking that they were infallable. Their '04 (nee '05) rendering, they said was "spot no, but the design was changed at the last minute"

BS. If the design changed, we'd still be stuck with the C5.

Yeah I saw this in last months issue of MT. We all must remember that the car mags never get advanced

designs right, so I take this with a grain of salt. It's going to look more retro than this design. Nice try MT.