Sign in to follow this  
Flybrian

Sketch Competition #13 - Buick Flagship

48 posts in this topic

Flybrian    0

Welcome to Sketch Competition #13!

Posted Image

Buick has had a long and storied heritage of beautifully-crafted automobiles. Top of the line Buicks have long been heralded for their timeless designs - Roadmaster, Electra, Riviera, Park Avenue.

Now, its your turn to create the future.

Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to create a flagship vehicle for Buick in the near future. This can be anything from a sporty roadster to a fullsized sedan. Perhaps you may want to recreate the Riviera or Electra. Its up to you. Your sketch should include at minimum 2 (two) of the following:

-3/4 Front View
-3/4 Rear View
-Interior View

Remember, people will be voting based on the overall presentation of your entry, so the more views, the better, including ones not specifically listed above. Also, if you want to include special features, by all means point them out!

Aside from 800x600 size guidelines, remember this must be a Buick vehicle.

The winner will recieve a GM-related prize!

Deadline is Tuesday, Janaury 23rd @ 11:59PM your local time.

Good luck! :CG_all:

Cory Wolfe    263

Decided to finally enter another competition... and I'm taking it seriously for once. Expect an interior sometime before the deadline to accompany it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Edit* Interior and Rear included.

Edited by blackviper8891

Cory Wolfe    263

Well, it's good that someone likes it. I must have bought some really cheap lead because shading was a bitch. It was either too light or too dark and sometimes scratchy... Ugh... :P

prototype66    0

Decided to finally enter another competition... and I'm taking it seriously for once. Expect an interior sometime before the deadline to accompany it.

Posted Image

Nice job, new four door Riv!!!!

I haven't drawn in about ...............god..................hang on....carry the 2 ...............A serious drawing in like 15 years (oil can....oil can) talk about rusty!!!!Crap, how long until the deadline?

Zulehan    0

Nice job, new four door Riv!!!!

I haven't drawn in about ...............god..................hang on....carry the 2 ...............A serious drawing in like 15 years (oil can....oil can) talk about rusty!!!!Crap, how long until the deadline?

Draw! You've got a week! And they're usually pretty lenient if you're late.

Cory Wolfe    263

Are you going to tell me that there are only one entry other than mine in this with just a few days to go? Come on people... This is pathetic.

Burns    0

Are you going to tell me that there are only one entry other than mine in this with just a few days to go? Come on people... This is pathetic.

lol, my buick is going to beat yours!!!!! :AH-HA_wink: :pokeowned::deadhorse::deadhorse:

but seriously guys, get your asses in gear and enter!!!

ive got another enrty on the way, plus, perhaps an even more agressive coupe version of my buick.

Edited by Burns

FAPTurbo    1,080

Two entries. I'll submit mine then! The worst it can do is come third!

Posted Image

:ohyeah::CG_all::pbjtime:

FAPTurbo    1,080

WTF?!!!!!!? :duh::nono::stupid:

Better make one... or I come in third!

(Cue Evil Laugh)

Posted Image

Edited by Captainbooyah

Zulehan    0

2010 Buick Riviera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My two favorite Rivieras are the early 70's boattails and the last generation. I tried to put them together in the context of a very modern four door coupe version.

Edited by Zulehan