People say strange things

While I was getting out of my truck at work, this lady said the strangest two sentences. Now apart they really aren't strange at all but put back to back.....well you tell me....

To set this up I was grabbing my lunch out of the back seat so my back was to this lady I was wearing a Steelers jacket. This is exactly what was said...

Her: So, you're a Steelers fan?

Me: Yes

Her: (a couple second pause) It's a good thing I washed my car

Me: :blink:

She walked away before I could say anything else. I tried to process it but it was too early in the morning to think that much.

Maybe she had something on her car that was opposing the Steelers, so when she washed it, it came off, and it's a good thing she washed her car before running into you.

I think I've got it! :AH-HA_wink:

I have conversations like that with my mom on the phone all the time..

Mom: How's your work?

Me: Work is busy..I just started a new project...

Mom: The weather is so awful here...snow and cold..

Me: The weather has been snowy here..

Mom: This Anna Nicole news is so sad..

random context switching for about 20 min. twice a week...

I just heard this story today: guy, married, 2 kids, successful (made $1M profit on a single real estate deal), partner in marina business, was going into a restaurant with his wife & another couple and stopped in his tracks: "I can't go in there, I'm not old enough to drink".

He was about 55.

Brain tumor.

Between physical, physcological and medicinal issues, it's surprising more people aren't blithering nonsense on a daily basis.

Then again, maybe those listening are similarly affected and unable to realize what was blithered.

I was on the phone with a friend of mine while he was driving through a parking garage. He said, "Thats not a parking spot" so I replied "Is it a llama?" Once he stopped laughing he said no, its a no parking zone. I told him that in the future he should say what something is instead of what it is not because that leaves it open for retarded interpretation.

here are a few more thing that make ya go :unsure:

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.

I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.

Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.