Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

If You're Lucky Enough To Have TastyKakes Where You Live

21 posts in this topic

The new PB&J Krimpets are so good, I had one today! Those of you that don't know what a TastyKake is, I truly feel your pain! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Yeah, we have 'em here, I'm not big on sweets, but they do sound good. Perhaps I'll try them.

Tastykake and Wawa are two of the reasons I still live here. :AH-HA_wink:

I feel bad for the rest of the country, they are stuck with crap like Hostess and 7 Eleven. :lol:

I grew up with 7-elevens, Wawa's and QuikCheks! And of course TastyCakes and Trenton Porkroll. Living in southern NJ, you can't spit without hitting a Wawa.... one of the funniest things I've experienced when accompanying Senior Class Trips as a chaperone is watching the kids see Cirlce K's in Florida and NO Wawa's anywhere! My kids are addicted to Wawa, to the point where I'm thinking of bringing them on as a partner in my School Store!!! :lol:

awww I miss trenton porkroll. any of you traveling from the NJ area to or through the Pittsburgh area your mission is to bring me a log of porkroll. I'll gladly pay you for the trouble.

What the hell are you guys talking about?! :huh:

I've never heard of any of these places.

First time I EVER saw a WAWA's was on a Air Force mission that ran through the east coast and on around different parts of the world. The flight crew made sure to stop and we all loaded up on goodies before going across the pond. One last chance at real food before going places that I would rather not return to.

Cool place and good treats.

I hate you all; we have NONE of that anywhere around here! :cussing: (stupid hick neighborhood of mine...)

I hate you all; we have NONE of that anywhere around here! :cussing: (stupid hick neighborhood of mine...)

Where are you? You can buy TastyKakes online. My cousin does who lives in FT. Worth, TX.

Wawa's are in Delaware, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, but not Maryland. It's the same with Crakcer Barrel. They seem to skip right over Maryland, but are in the other 3 states that border it. I never knew why that was.

But Maryland does have TastyKakes. I would buy one of the little spongecakes with orange cream frosting every now and again with my lunch back in 7th-8th grade. They were so good, but then the school stopped stocking them and I haven't seen them since. :(

Wawa's are in Delaware, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, but not Maryland. It's the same with Crakcer Barrel. They seem to skip right over Maryland, but are in the other 3 states that border it. I never knew why that was.

But Maryland does have TastyKakes. I would buy one of the little spongecakes with orange cream frosting every now and again with my lunch back in 7th-8th grade. They were so good, but then the school stopped stocking them and I haven't seen them since. :(

Yeah they are in Maryland, I know for a fact they are in Elkton and Ocean City. Here is the link for Maryland stores. Where it says state, click on Maryland, then the cities come up in alpha order.

http://www.wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-list.asp

damn, all very tasty lookin stuff.

Order a box of the cupcakes and you'll never eat Hostess again. :AH-HA_wink:

Yeah they are in Maryland, I know for a fact they are in Elkton and Ocean City. Here is the link for Maryland stores. Where it says state, click on Maryland, then the cities come up in alpha order.

http://www.wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-list.asp

Really...I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm in College Park. I honestly forgot about the one on Coastal Highway.

Where are you? You can buy TastyKakes online. My cousin does who lives in Ft. Worth, TX.

:blink: And I fixed it for you, the T doesn't get capitalized.

DetroitNut, there's a brand new, huge sparkling Wawa right on Rt 50 in Easton, MD. I went by it two weeks ago. :)

We don't have any of that here. We're so deprived in the Midwest.

:blink: And I fixed it for you, the T doesn't get capitalized.

You're a true friend! :smilewide: Thanks! Ya can take the boy out of Plano, TX, but you can't take the Plano, TX, out of the boy. :smilewide:

We don't have any of that here. We're so deprived in the Midwest.

Having been to Iowa myself, I feel sorry for you man. :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0