If You're Lucky Enough To Have TastyKakes Where You Live

I grew up with 7-elevens, Wawa's and QuikCheks! And of course TastyCakes and Trenton Porkroll. Living in southern NJ, you can't spit without hitting a Wawa.... one of the funniest things I've experienced when accompanying Senior Class Trips as a chaperone is watching the kids see Cirlce K's in Florida and NO Wawa's anywhere! My kids are addicted to Wawa, to the point where I'm thinking of bringing them on as a partner in my School Store!!! :lol:

First time I EVER saw a WAWA's was on a Air Force mission that ran through the east coast and on around different parts of the world. The flight crew made sure to stop and we all loaded up on goodies before going across the pond. One last chance at real food before going places that I would rather not return to.

Cool place and good treats.

I hate you all; we have NONE of that anywhere around here! :cussing: (stupid hick neighborhood of mine...)

Wawa's are in Delaware, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, but not Maryland. It's the same with Crakcer Barrel. They seem to skip right over Maryland, but are in the other 3 states that border it. I never knew why that was.

But Maryland does have TastyKakes. I would buy one of the little spongecakes with orange cream frosting every now and again with my lunch back in 7th-8th grade. They were so good, but then the school stopped stocking them and I haven't seen them since. :(

Wawa's are in Delaware, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, but not Maryland. It's the same with Crakcer Barrel. They seem to skip right over Maryland, but are in the other 3 states that border it. I never knew why that was.

But Maryland does have TastyKakes. I would buy one of the little spongecakes with orange cream frosting every now and again with my lunch back in 7th-8th grade. They were so good, but then the school stopped stocking them and I haven't seen them since. :(

Yeah they are in Maryland, I know for a fact they are in Elkton and Ocean City. Here is the link for Maryland stores. Where it says state, click on Maryland, then the cities come up in alpha order.

http://www.wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-list.asp

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Yeah they are in Maryland, I know for a fact they are in Elkton and Ocean City. Here is the link for Maryland stores. Where it says state, click on Maryland, then the cities come up in alpha order.

http://www.wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-list.asp

Really...I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm in College Park. I honestly forgot about the one on Coastal Highway.