The Car of Champions

Best scan EVAR!!!!\\

:spin:

Posted Image

This is the 1 and ONLY PITTSBURGH STEELERS CAR!. The car is a 1990 PLYMOUTH HORIZON. The original owner was my grandmother who took the car back and forth to church, and the store. So the car has been in my family ONLY. It currently has 36,700 original miles. Its original color was blue. I took possession of the car in 2005 and began to restore it. The multi colored exterior paint job BLACK/YELLOW was completed in 2006. The outside accessories on the car include multiple bumper stickers, 3 hood emblems which are car magnents. All can be removed or remain whatever you choose to do. In the rear hatchback (photowithin) contains muliple memoribilia (photos within) including 1 terrible towel, 2005 AFC championship football, copy of the Pittsburgh Post Gazete dated Tues Feb 2006 (day after superbowl win) Copy of Superbowl XL magazine and baloon. Front and rear liscence plate frames. Inside accessories include a leather steering wheel cover, Front seat covers, 2 floor mats, Pair of steelers dice hang from rear view mirror. Back seat of car includes 3 steelers shirts, a Ben Rothlisberger poster/wall hanger, leather helmet which clings to the window, and a paper machete football. The front dashboard is covered with a black cover. Th only blue remaining on the inside of the car is the 4 door panels. The car has 4 brand new tires 13". It also includes 4 new chrome finished plastic hubcaps. The car was given a complete tuneup in march 2007. And contains a brand new battery. It runs we'll, and the AC and heat work great!. There are a few small scratches /dinks on the car. Very MINOR can barely see. There also is a scratch on the front windshield. The hatchback spring needs to be replaced but can be held up with stick which i will include. The car would be great to bring to any football game which i have done. The liscence plates NEW YORK STATE are 05CHAMPS. If you live in NY yo can keep the plate by working with the DMV after the purchase of the vehicle. The vehicle is GREAT on gas. It contains a 12 gallon tank and runs on regular UNleaded. (87). It has manual windows and locks. I also have the NEW title which has the new colors of the vehicle black/yellow.

Back in the late 70's/early 80's my brother bought a "little old lady" car.

It was a 1957 Plymouth 4 door sedan, bought new by an elderly lady, and used to make two or three trips into town per week to the store.

THE LIQOUR STORE.

It had dings and small dents everywhere from the little old lady trying to park. While drunk.

If only it was purple and yellow instead.

Right on! :P

I'm a Steelers fan only by default. I'm not really into football or any sports for that matter, but this area dictates that I must be a Pittsburgh sports fan, so I am, even thought they suck. I can't say I would want to be seen in that thing. :D

CMG:

I'll take a dinged up '57 Plymouth off your hands!!!!! :smilewide: