Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northstar

Choppin' Competition 1 - Buick Lucerne

71 posts in this topic

Welcome to the first Choppin' Competition on the new forums!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 x 511 pixels.

The deadline for entries is Sunday, August 28th at 12:01 AM EST.

Here is the picture to chop (click thumbnail for larger image):

Posted Image

Great choice Northie. The Lucerne has great potential. I can't wait to get started on this.

Yeah, go ahead and post them here, then I'll transfer them into a different thread next Sunday when the competition ends.

Count me in, but dont count on anything else... School starts tomorrow for me. :angry: :blink: :( Oh yeh, nice to see everyone again.

soory im stilll out of commision, wait a while and ill start up again but ill still try to show my ideas through ms paint a bit

I'm not sure if at made this clear before, but the deadline is 12:01 AM EST on Sunday, August 28th. Meaning Saturday night is basically the deadline.

I g2g go to Nj so I did this in like 30 min, something quick but I thought It looked like good enough quality for the competition. ^_^

Posted Image

door handles? i dont really understand why the first thing everyone does is whack off the door handles, there isnt much of a chance something like that would ever come from gm so why not just be realistic?

i forgot to add that variance's design is friggin awsome other wise

Looks good Olds442, I was actually doing a coupe too (though not a GNX).

door handles? i dont really understand why the first thing everyone does is whack off the door handles,  there isnt much of a chance something like that would ever come from gm so why not just be realistic?

[post="2076"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It could have door handles like the XLR

Posted Image

ahh, olds i was waiting for one of those... thats how i started mine (a GNX) but im not far, so ill leave u with it and start again.. dont worry though it wasnt a good start. Anyway, it looks sweet. Aggressive yet, buick.

I love olds442's version of the Lucerne as a coupe....love it. It would be fun to see the Lucerne in a 2-door ragtop T-Type version.

Toxic!....that is incredible...I like that alot. Very well done. I like the look of the greenhouse in proportion to the body....it doesn't sit so high as on some cars.

Hey, Northie... Could you make a smaller pic for me? I really don't need it to be that big to chop it (That GP I chopped was about 500 pixels wide) and my PC is crappy and slow (as you've probably heard me complain before). Thanks, if you can.

Here it is in about 1/3 the size as before. In case anyone didn't read in the first post, please resize the pic to 768 x 511. If you forget it's ok, I'll just resize it before voting.

Posted Image