Fall Pictures Of Your Cars....

Scenery isn't quite present around here yet. The trees are still mostly green and the wheather absolutely sucks. Even when it does come... I'll need to find the the extra time and gas to go looking for a perfect spot to take pics. I'll also have to wash and wax the GA... :D Anyways, the Cobalt still looks good.

WOW thats so good pics nice quality to. i would take a picture of my car in the fall next to the GM Rensonce Center here in detroit. a it would look bad. b i dont have a digital camera. C its a 1990 Caprice. so i dont think it would look that good. got to love those mountains tho. i cant wait intil i go up to Alaska again take the hiway there your country is so beautiful and at restops they are clean and actullay have trash cans! the U.S. just make you throw them in the woods then raise taxs so they can pay some one to go pick them up. also you have one of the coolest parks i've ever been to that Laird hot springs its in the northeast part i thik in BC in its beautiful. but your gas is insanely expensive.

Absolutely jealous of those mountains! We went up Ontario's highest mountain yesterday - Blue. All of 1000 ft! We hiked along the Bruce Trail. I took nice digital movies of the folliage, but I am driving a Malibu these days - decent, affordable transportation but I am not going to make a poster of it! Great shots!

Absolutely jealous of those mountains! 
  We went up Ontario's highest mountain yesterday - Blue.  All of 1000 ft!  We hiked along the Bruce Trail.  I took nice digital movies of the folliage, but I am driving a Malibu these days - decent, affordable transportation but I am not going to make a poster of it!

Great shots!

[post="26430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Funny thing, when the ski hill opened up here they bought a ski lift from Blue Mountain. It doesn't go to the top of the hill.. and it is just a hill

Wait till the leaves turn. :)

Not sure if this will help, but our boy z posted pics of his Cobalt with the gauges lit.

[post="27444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Of a 2.4L SS? Where, because I'm either blind or just stupid because I can't find the thread!

But CobaltSS.net's members have a few pictures of the standard and SS/SC guages lit, I'm looking for the SS (or LT w/ Sport Appearance) white-faced guages. Why? Because if I can't own one, I'll just look at pictures and pretend! :P

Of a 2.4L SS?  Where, because I'm either blind or just stupid because I can't find the thread!

But CobaltSS.net's members have a few pictures of the standard and SS/SC guages lit, I'm looking for the SS (or LT w/ Sport Appearance) white-faced guages.  Why?  Because  if I can't own one, I'll just look at pictures and pretend!  :P

[post="27467"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well I wont be able to help you. I live in Canada and the SS gets base gauges because the Pontiac Pursuit gets the white faced ones.

Here's some of my car taken from the site of our next architecture project near Boone, Iowa. My car got a little dusty on the way there. These pictures should dispell the rumors that Iowa is a completely flat state. :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here you can see how small my car is compared to the Kate Shelley High Bridge
Posted Image

We're going to get dumped on until Sunday, so unless you guys really want to see a blue Cobalt all wet underneath a dark grey sky with wet leaves and puddles everywhere, I'll wait until the sun comes out so I can give it a wash and wax, then find some nice scenery somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Actaully all those look great... GM1s Olds, Grand Am and the Cobalt all look awsome! Good photography people! :)

I know I posted this photo a dozen times in the past year but it's on eof my favorites.

Posted Image

Another oldie but goodie.

Posted Image

That '95? Aurora at Hollnds Junkyard I mentioned to Fly... still have not had a chance to go back and see if there are any salvagable parts on it.

Posted Image

And last but not least... the Datsun.

Posted Image

I don't get it... are you dpressed because the Grand Am is still in a coma & I just reminded you of it? Edited by Sixty8panther

Um... kinda........ :unsure: 50% of me is glad to see it go; 50% isn't. Know what I mean? It might have been like you getting rid of your Brougham, right? ...Except mine barely runs. :P

[post="52447"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yup, I hear ya buddy. Good luck.

Since you brought it up I have to post the story of how I sold it, quite funny & tragic at the same time.... I'll post it sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...