regfootball

BIONIC WOMAN

Here's my review on the new Bionic Woman

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

in summation, i think it's a great show. i will have to make a point to watch an actual episode next week. i think it is a great show and great success for NBC.

in summation, i think it's a great rack. i will have to make a point to masturbate to an actual episode next week. i think it is a great show and great opportunity for me to beat it. Hot Carl.

:censored:

my question. did they actually think about making the show first, or did they simply find a rising star and sit in a conference room and say, 'damn, i think we should come up with a show for her? no new ideas? let's just remake bionic woman!!!!!!!!'

the entertainment world is so awesome. here's a thought......how could a completely lame and pointless show like 'just shoot me' be on the air for like 7 years?

i hope y'all can understand the point i am making here. it's like they will do anything to create a tv show these days.

so who plays bionic man? THE HOFFER, no doubt.

Edited by regfootball

She holds her lips funny... perhaps she just drank some urine?

nah, Katte Sachhoffwas the REAL star (AKA Starbuck on BSG) she looked soooo hot :AH-HA_wink:

It wasn't awful show, wasn't great--I'll give it a few more shows before I decide.

I thought a Bionic woman was any woman that Bob could get along with. :P

She is beautiful. She does hold her mouth funny though. Perhaps its too much collagen?

Edited by K.C.

I saw a bit of it... looked like it has potential. I remember the original series from childhood, looks like the plot of this one is quite different.

Good to see Miguel Ferrer (sp?) again..he's a good at villian/tough guy roles...who was the scary butch blonde woman with the square head?

I actually thought it should have been a two-hour premiere. It went by too quickly- she went from disaffected barmaid to super-woman in 46 minutes.

It's FREAKY how much she looks like my friend Erin. Add some freckles and I swear, it's Erin.

I liked it--I mean, I understand it was a premiere and they threw a ton of things at us that they didn't explain, but I know they're just starting it up.

What's a damn shame is that we can't get the original series on DVD in Region 1. I LOVED that show.

Wasn't great, but way better than the new Flash Gordon.

But I hardly recognized Sackhoff with lipstick on. I was surprised they borrowed two Battlestar Galactica actors.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook