Tundra problems bring "shame" to Toyota

BuddyP

I have seen tons of new Tundra's in my area in the past month or two. They seem to come out of no-where. And I hate it. I can't recall the last new Silverado I have seen. (Maybe I am the wrong place at the wrong time and am missing Silverado's as we have a very old wel est. Chevy dealer in town!) The tailgate thing, cam shafts, and tq. converter (I didn't know about this) so much being built tough. More like pussy, ugly truck and people are trading GM trucks in on them left and right in my town. *(Maybe its the huge rebates?!) Once word gets out on how $h!ty they are will it change? (I hope so!)

Ya know, you can blame defects on "it's a new model" or "it's a new production facility" if the problems come from assembly or minor design flaws. When the vehicle is built out of tin foil, I think it's safe to say it's not the assembly worker's fault, or the floor manager. Might not even be in the range of the local production facility.

Apparently Toyota doesn't know how to build cars and trucks.

This is what happens when you do not understand business. You may understand engineering. You may understand manufacturing. But you do not know business or people.

The arrogance in the dude's quotes is enough for me to hate them even more. If this sort of trash doesn't wake up people, then I guess I don't know what will.

Toyota is like an NFL coach who does not bend the system to work within the players he is given. Success is only possible when you understand your tools and your team and the game, and every stadium and opponent is different.

Plain and simple, companies like Toyota may be methodical and relentless but they lack broad vision and cannot fight adversity well. Take away all of Toyota's advantages of the last how many years with currency and home country etc. and its pathetic that they resort to this to make excuses for the crap tundra.

I hate Toyota even more now and will use as many opportunities as I can to tell the story about their crap products and condescending attitude towards the US and their customers.

The article forgot bed bounce, inadequate crash performance and cheap plastic too.

Edited by regfootball