Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toesuf94

wasn't someone looking for one of these???

13 posts in this topic

Condition & milage being equivelant it's worth about 15% of

what a REAL T-Type/GN is worth. RWD G-body Buicks rock.

yeah for a second my mind completley missed the lesabre part and i was about to start selling off my siblings for turbo regal money

Just needs to be painted black and have the Supercharged 3800 Series II dropped in it.

Sweet! :drool:

Remind me to slap the douche bag who mandated 85 mph speedometers.

I think my 1st Cav ended at 80 or 85....

Lesabre T-Types rock lol. I love mine and it has such a nice ride. I have my eyes set on a 1986 Lesabre Grand National as well. That was the edition that they only made 117 and 112 were sold to the public. Has a random car showcase been done on the Lesabre GN yet?

Another T-Type enthusisast that I meet regularily bought this. He has to drive it up from Florida to Ontario in the spring but for now it is staying at his Florida house. He already has a 1987 T as well but he bought this one too.

Cool..I haven't seen one of those in years...the Le Sabre and Electras of that era were probably the nicest looking late '80s FWD GMs IMHO...I esp. liked the 2dr roofline. Too bad they had those stupid door-mounted seat belts.

The door mounted seat belts aren't bad but if you are tired and just want to get out, sometimes you forget to undo the seatbelt before opening the door and it ends up strangling you. These cars are so nice to drive tho. They get as much attention as a GN would. Mainly because people think it is a GN. I have had my Lesabre T at a few shows and everybody is curious at to what it is.

I like the shape of the wheel arches...they have a classic look to them. These LeSabres were pretty cool for the time.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0