Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

wasn't someone looking for one of these???

toesuf94

Condition & milage being equivelant it's worth about 15% of

what a REAL T-Type/GN is worth. RWD G-body Buicks rock.

Lesabre T-Types rock lol. I love mine and it has such a nice ride. I have my eyes set on a 1986 Lesabre Grand National as well. That was the edition that they only made 117 and 112 were sold to the public. Has a random car showcase been done on the Lesabre GN yet?

Cool..I haven't seen one of those in years...the Le Sabre and Electras of that era were probably the nicest looking late '80s FWD GMs IMHO...I esp. liked the 2dr roofline. Too bad they had those stupid door-mounted seat belts.

The door mounted seat belts aren't bad but if you are tired and just want to get out, sometimes you forget to undo the seatbelt before opening the door and it ends up strangling you. These cars are so nice to drive tho. They get as much attention as a GN would. Mainly because people think it is a GN. I have had my Lesabre T at a few shows and everybody is curious at to what it is.